The Endless Delve Event Starts Soon - Cursed Supporter Pack Available on Nexus

Not a fan of such exclusive collaborations. It’s a good thing that there are other unattractive elements in this deal that turns people off from buying this.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Hi, can any GGG's staff reply to this?

Can we still join the event if we register later than the 30 minutes before the event period?

Considering the starting time of all the events is around 4.00 AM my local time.
"
caprisolle wrote:
Hi, can any GGG's staff reply to this?

Can we still join the event if we register later than the 30 minutes before the event period?

Considering the starting time of all the events is around 4.00 AM my local time.

Of course you can register/join anytime during the event, even 9 days after it started.
This is what the day-glo green Fairgraves set should've been all along. Now, can I buy it without all the streamer nonsense? =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Nice
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
DarkJen wrote:
Asking for support after tons of the builds we love you destroyed and making many now nonviable, after all nerfes youve done including a shadow ones, and actual defence nerfs instead of promoted buffs? After making game runs like nearly dead horse?

No. Our support goes now to games what can run smooth and fun to play.

"Our?" You're just a squeaky wheel in want of grease, not the community spokesman. =9[.]9=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
aneruok1 wrote:
GGG imagine if Poe was fun in standard. Now make changes to the game so Poe standard is fun. Thanks

Bro standard is where everything ends up... usually a shit show a big mess... standard will neva get any love as GGG spend all their time and currency making the 3 months leagues great .. this is where they excell and it really pays off for the community as we love to play fresh new leagues.. Honestly you should try a new league next time it rolls around .. maybe one day ull wake up and standard will be different but i wouldnt hold my breathe gl hf
I'm torn. I like the look of the armour set, but I'm a little put off by the reskin of the existing Corsair pet. Add into that the $60 price tag for 200 points, and this becomes almost impossible not to resist.

The armour set is pretty nice, although I could see the pegleg thing actually getting pretty old pretty quickly.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Amazingly clean set, but only 200 points... what are you thinking
I dunno about this.

The pack is over-priced and under-delivering based purely on the MTXes involved. I can understand the point-related complaints and feel they have some merit, but completely aside of that the packs aren't worth the $60 asking cost.

If "supporting your favorite streamer" means paying a $30 premium for a $30 MTX pack with no idea how much goes to the streamer it makes far more sense to buy a $30 pack off a reputable first-party site (read pathofexile.com) and chip $30 to a streamer's Patreon or GoFundMe or whatever.

Likewise, sorry, but I honestly don't actually know who any of those people are. I recognize maybe five names, I've sat through "Ziggy D's" stuff maybe twice because I was "forced" to due to his video being the only way GGG was promoting/showcasing some bit of content, and I have zero inclination to throw money at people I neither know nor like in this fashion, especially when the tag line is, effectively, "support your favorite streamer."

Also, Nexus? Where. https://www.nexusmods.com/pathofexile?tab=popular+%28all+time%29 Only two mods listed.
Last edited by Marikhen on Dec 2, 2021, 10:46:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info