Prophecy Removal in 3.17.0

"
Nichisi wrote:
This is bad game design.

That is exactly the opposite to "bad game design". Bad game design is leaving bloat and outdated systems in the game instead of introducing more interesting and exciting ways. Hell, I`m in on it even if they are just experimenting.
Removing content that can easily be ignored by all players that don't like it sounds like a bad idea. Better get rid of that labyrint. It can't be ignored and is the most unfun content that I discovered so far in this game.
"
Totes_Adorbs wrote:
Please let us keep the prophecy stuff even if theyre no longer useable.. They're apart of PoE and a fond memory... There's many things that still exist in the game, when I go back to standard and appreciate them, but they can't be used any more.

Like Cartographer Seals. I have tons of em, cant be used. but they're history.

Even if you're removing prophecies themselves, at least let us keep the silver coins?

The problem with that is that the game starts to be bloated with useless data, making the size of the game ridiculous huge. If they simply remove it, that won`t be a problem.
"
Bohnensuppe wrote:
Removing content that can easily be ignored by all players that don't like it sounds like a bad idea. Better get rid of that labyrint. It can't be ignored and is the most unfun content that I discovered so far in this game.

I also don`t like lab. But keeping useless content bloats the game, specially with something like prophecy.
I use a lot prophecies to go along with syndicate (Lost maps, for a lot of T1, Master seek help Jun for.. Jun)

Will you add more way to get Jun's mission? With recent patch, You really destroyed rentability of safe-houses, (even if its still profitable) but with those changes..

Will you remove syndicate totaly too in near futur?

Saw it coming. RIP
What about Poe2? There will be 3.25 launch?
Wait does no pale court mean they dropping the crafting mod from there as well?
If nothing else, this would mark the first time GGG has removed an already-added league mechanic (not to be confused with not adding a mechanic after its temp league ended).

I shall withhold judgment until I see what GGG brings in instead.
"
Unique items previously exclusive to Prophecy chains or the Pale Council fight will be added to the core drop pool.

This is annoying. It was great to have a dedicated drop pool, why just not add them as a unique map that can drop so people can still do that if they want and target those items?
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info