Prophecy Removal in 3.17.0

Can we at least have the Pale Council boss fight music put in the hideout jukebox?
Sadge, Navali was a bit outdated and clunky, but the mechanic was worthy in some ways...

Just don't delete the uniques, please :(
sooooo Long story short: You say you remove Prophecy from poe but you are not actually removing it just shifting it into the main game without silver coins.

Why? Just do what you said and remove everything related to prophecy from the game so that there is less useless stuff in the game
I would also like to throw my vote in for having Navali continue on in our Hideouts.

Gonna miss prophecy, unlike most of the newer content silver coins simply drop and don't compete with other game mechanics.

Prophecies also enhanced other game mechanics, as many have mentioned the "Twice Enchanted" for lab, but also for crafting, fun map mods (please somehow keep the tempests, frogs, rats, etc. although I could do without the sea witches :P), and provided so much story and lore.

Mayhaps the Divine Vessels could be used to capture Boss souls and applied to Uniques that can be upgraded? I'm gonna miss having a 100% chance to upgrade uniques by completing an objective and it makes obtaining the initial unique pointless.

Although, if they are being added to Core, does that mean they will be chance-able now?
I would rather remove Ritual league mechanic when you already have the superior Expedition mechanic ingame.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
I absolutely approve of old content having a path to removal. This needs to happen some more.

Seems a little heavy handed though. Could have just removed silver, removed a ton of prophecies, and given everyone a random set of them always active. And kept Navali.

Though is do approve of the item changes.

I suspect this is somehow related to the voice files. Seems strange to remove the lore/art content.

Still, over all I definitely approve. A whole bunch of shit needs to be trimmed/merged/compressed. The game is a fucking mess. Clean your room GGG.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:

It also means we'll be saying goodbye to Navali and the Pale Council. Don't worry too much about Navali though, she likely saw it coming.

Just to confirm.

The "Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifier" crafting recipe will be moved to other maps after this unique map gets removed?

Also the double lab enchant prophecy Twice Enchanted. What are your plans for this?
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Dec 2, 2021, 5:31:26 AM
Why would you remove Silverbough? And Deidbellow? They were great levelling uniques. :(
What about Kuduku and Kadaka? :'(
just a scrub.
It's one more small step into making the base game better. Therefore - it's great. And it also answers my question about the div cards. Though I don't have one myself, it's good to see. Looking forward for more things like this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info