Prophecy Removal in 3.17.0

Good call overall.
Disagree with most of the fated items you are removing, if the fated version isn't interesting how can you think the base version is?
When I kill a man he stays dead.
"
Alpha_Dragon wrote:
Oh sweet, it was exciting enough when you removed that Russian chick and replaced her with the boring generic English lass, now you're removing the Maori chick and replacing her with a boring generic english pub owner. Is the marauder up next? Honestly I was feeling pandered to at this point by having any small form of representation so seeing the small vestiges of when this game was both stylish and good violently ripped out in favour of generic and boring wide appeal really makes my day. You might as well cave to the spiderphobes at this point, you can replace them with shiny, vaguely metal, particle effect vomit construct #5391716849172.

This is such an absurd post it has to be a joke, but I'm kind of thinking it's real.

As for the removal of Prophecy, I get it. I really like it as a mechanic, but as more and more leagues go by I use it less and less because it is tedious. I think even if you have the coins and it would auto give a new one each time you complete a prophecy it would have made it a lot better, but that's not really on the table anymore since it's on it's way out the door.

I do hope something is put in place specifically for the twice enchanted one though, it was always nice to use that, and get the dark shrine for 3 enchants in one lab run. I know Gift of the Goddess is a thing, but that's on a whole other level from normal uber lab.

I do enjoy you guys going back and fixing up or getting rid of dated content. I was sad about Perandus at first, but honestly it was for the best. Also stacked currency drops are great.
that's better....... but don't forget to add NPC to hideout so we can trade our div card with:)
UwU
REALM ENDER??
Last edited by therealtoothman on Dec 1, 2021, 3:19:09 PM
"
ahmed447 wrote:
that's better....... but don't forget to add NPC to hideout so we can trade our div card with:)

"We’re adding Lilly Roth as a new possible hideout NPC. She will take over hideout divination card turn-ins from Navali, and also give you access to her gem shop."
I have enjoyed a whole lot of changes over the last few leagues, but I can still say with honestly that adding Lilly to the hideout is quite possibly my favourite QOL change in a very long time.

As always; thank you for all your hard work! Look forward to seeing where we go from here!
Please leave Navali character NPC as an echo hideout decoration (as you did with other masters)!
Commodities market for Fated Uniques just opened.
"
mucker wrote:
Good call overall.
Disagree with most of the fated items you are removing, if the fated version isn't interesting how can you think the base version is?

"In these cases, the Fated Unique item will be disabled, but the base Unique item will be modified to be identical or similar to the old Fated version"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info