[3.16] The Zealous Zolemancer (Level 100 Proven / CI / Aegis / Zombie / Carrion Golem Build)

This was relatively easy to make

livejamie
Are all those last two specters scourge only what would be good alternative for 3.17 if scourge is gone?
Very interested in this build. I've always loved Aegis since it was first released. I recently played a skelly mages build to 95 in Delirium Everywhere that used Aegis, and it was soooo tanky. But I hate skelly mages, as it's such a totem-esque playstyle and very "miniony".

I've been trying to think of other minion builds I can go CI/Aegis on and Carrion was actually one of my ideas. How much higher do you think you can push the damage on this? Say if you dropped the Viridi's and Eyes'. Personally, Aegis with like 50k+ Armor and 7k+ ES is tanky enough for me. I can mitigate curses elsewhere and then use AG for crit immunity if it feels like a big issue.

Also curious if there's any other chest piece worth using. Fleshcrafter would be cool if we were elemental, which maybe might be the move? Not quite sure. I am however sure that you've thought about this build a lot so very curious to hear your thoughts. I'd probably also drop the zombie related things and focus primarily on Carrion as that's typically where the big dps comes from.

Basically I want to make this build capable of AFK Blight and good at Sim's. So would probably need close to 30-50m DPS, which I think should be attainable?
Last edited by Shayd_ on Jan 13, 2022, 11:54:13 AM
Was struggling with another build so I tried to swap over to this one and barring missing some gem levels/awakened gems and a few skill points my damage seems to be pretty low and I can't seem to figure out why. My armour being low isnt too bad since I still seem to hit a high phys reduction but any help would be greatly appreciated. https://pastebin.com/sy5SY1gE
"
JD_Scrub wrote:
my damage seems to be pretty low and I can't seem to figure out why.

I guess it's the "low" gem levels. Most of them only glvl 18 or even 17. And you should craft a better cluster jewel. The +3% minion attack speed Yordle has on his small passive skills sums up to 18%. PLUS the 35% increased Effect!
Last edited by Jack_ante_portas on Jan 16, 2022, 10:27:10 PM
"
"
JD_Scrub wrote:
my damage seems to be pretty low and I can't seem to figure out why.

I guess it's the "low" gem levels. Most of them only glvl 18 or even 17. And you should craft a better cluster jewel. The +3% minion attack speed Yordle has on his small passive skills sums up to 18%. PLUS the 35% increased Effect!

I tried to PoB it and even if i level the gems or replace the cluster jewel to what you recommended the damage increase isnt even 10% more when its already like half of what the OP's damage is in his PoB. I'm still new to minion mechanics so am I missing something else that i am missing out on all the damage? I know I'm still missing skill points and am going to respec out of alira but am lost where the damage is supposed to be coming from.
"
JD_Scrub wrote:

I tried to PoB it and even if i level the gems or replace the cluster jewel to what you recommended the damage increase isnt even 10% more when its already like half of what the OP's damage is in his PoB.

If I change only your gems in the zombie-setup to the ones "recommanded" in Yordles POB, the average damage of the Zombies nearly doubles. That's without the plus-Gemlevel from the weapon, the cluster jewel stat and the missing skill points. Awakened support skills would not be so expensive, if they would not boost the damage significantly...
"
"
JD_Scrub wrote:

I tried to PoB it and even if i level the gems or replace the cluster jewel to what you recommended the damage increase isnt even 10% more when its already like half of what the OP's damage is in his PoB.

If I change only your gems in the zombie-setup to the ones "recommanded" in Yordles POB, the average damage of the Zombies nearly doubles. That's without the plus-Gemlevel from the weapon, the cluster jewel stat and the missing skill points. Awakened support skills would not be so expensive, if they would not boost the damage significantly...

I reloaded my PoB before doing the gem changes and didnt do any of the configuration that would explain why the damage seemed insanely low sorry! You are right gems are the biggest source of increase for me atm. Thanks so much for relooking at it even though it was my own mistake! Appreciate you Jack_ante_portas!
Hi, I've been following this build and for a while and I like it. My toon is around level 70 atm. When low on resources I bought this nice implicit corrputed "The rotting legion" without realising there is a contradiction mod on it. It has meat shield support which makes minios defensive, and with feeding frenzy support they cancel out each others behavior mechanic so minions go back to default behavior. Until I gather around 5 exalts, it seems I'm stuck with this body armour. My question is should I replace feeding frenzy with something else atm? If so, what would be the best option? I wanted to link the item here but idk how to do it but it should show up in my public profiles.
Thank you for this build. Been playing minion builds since many leagues but always stuck at ~96. Then most builds somehow stuck when you don't want to buy carries or spend many many exalted orbs.

I think I will try this tanky version next league just to achieve some higher levels because of less dying :-)

The last builds I played just did many bosses easily because the boss was dying so fast. I think with that build the bosses will stand a little bit longer but that should be still good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info