delete please

"
DoubleU wrote:
No one can help you if you do not show your characters.

Exactly that. I know people can be weird and stalk others, so it's not a bad idea to hide ur characters.

But if u're asking for help with ur build, then u have to allow people to analyze ur character, otherwise it's just guesswork.
U can hide them afterwards again.

PoE is a game of many many variables and only posting some stats don't give enough data to help u, sorry.
not much ppl can tell you if they cant see your profile

one thing i'll say is that melee sucks in this game. you would be better off with something else for your first character.

go to poeninja and look at the top builds for scourge and pick one from those.

OR if you dont want to star over then search the forums for a build, guide for your current build and follow it.
the Scourge thing is ridiculous.. The "1% more damage taken" per stack, which easily reaches 100-200+ magnitudes, wants you to kill monsters before they touch you, because with 200% more damage taken you are not gonna survive even with defenses that are considered good.

this mechanics is stupid in my opinion. Few leagues ago GGG discussed an issue with league content being much more challenging than regular stuff. Now they come up with this.. So you can make defenses that let you AFK in maps, while still getting instagibbed in stacked Scourge, with Scourge bosses that feel like having Sirus HP. Well done

Still, OP's build is most likely trash or mediorce at best..
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Nov 25, 2021, 7:35:41 AM
delete
Last edited by fakeelonmusk on Aug 12, 2022, 9:59:25 AM
"
Ludvator wrote:

Is there any way to share my info without giving people access to stalk me?

what are you so worried about? all ppl would be able to see is what your character name is and what items you are using....you can disable ingame chat if you're worried about getting contacted there.
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Nov 25, 2021, 8:30:03 AM
delete
Last edited by fakeelonmusk on Aug 12, 2022, 9:59:32 AM
Its not that deep lol. Its just viewing another player's build..thats creepy?

If you don't want to make your profile public, you can import your build to PoB (you will have to make your profile public in order to import your profile, just for a moment) and then share it here.

Last edited by BrettLee on Nov 25, 2021, 8:41:44 AM
"
fakeelonmusk wrote:
"
"
Ludvator wrote:

what are you so worried about? all ppl would be able to see is what your character name is and what items you are using....you can disable ingame chat if you're worried about getting contacted there.

I think it's super creepy that people can take my in-game character name and find my forum posts and potentially my email address I use to make purchases with. Call it paranoia but I don't trust any stranger on the Internet, and I've been playing for 3 days and have already seen people stalking each other in chat.

your email is always hidden..nobody can see that. and if someone wants to search your forum posts they dont need your character name. they just need the name your posting with now.
ANYWAY, the league mechanic is always overtuned. its been like that for years. if i were you i would just ignore scourge and focus on other things, there is SO MUCH to do in this game and you can do most if not all with your scuffed build.
"
fakeelonmusk wrote:
"
Ludvator wrote:
the Scourge thing is ridiculous.. The "1% more damage taken" per stack, which easily reaches 100-200+ magnitudes, wants you to kill monsters before they touch you, because with 200% more damage taken you are not gonna survive even with defenses that are considered good.

this mechanics is stupid in my opinion. Few leagues ago GGG discussed an issue with league content being much more challenging than regular stuff. Now they come up with this.. So you can make defenses that let you AFK in maps, while still getting instagibbed in stacked Scourge, with Scourge bosses that feel like having Sirus HP. Well done

Still, OP's build is most likely trash or mediorce at best..

This is the biggest problem I'm having. The campaign/maps seem to give you time to react and actually cast, but Scourge doesn't. I often find myself surrounded by enemies, and there's simply no way for me to kill them before 30 are attacking me. Some of the monsters close to me get stunned for a second or two, so I can occasionally use Leap Slam and get to safety, but I have no idea what to do when monsters fly off the edge of the screen at me as soon as I spawn.

My gear is probably bad/mediocre, as it's stuff I've found, but as I stated, I'm not a noob to the ARPG genre. I found a league start guide by someone on Youtube that seems to be pretty smart/respected (Path of Matth) and basically didn't die until hitting Scourge in maps.

If I were you I would just ignore scourge mechanic for now as new player.
There´s so much things you can do outside this content (mapping, delve, syndicate, blight, ... )

If you have bad gear just trade a bit (unless you play in SSF league )
Everything is super cheap (6 linked items for a few chaos orbs etc ... )

There are plenty of strategies on YT how to make currency in this game.
From chaos recipe to juiced maps and much more ...
Last edited by Rakiii on Nov 25, 2021, 9:13:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info