delete please

"
fakeelonmusk wrote:

I think it's super creepy that people can take my in-game character name and find my forum posts and potentially my email address I use to make purchases with.

Your forum posts can be seen regardless of whether your profile is private or not.
Your email address is never visible in any way, I have been playing PoE for 9 years and have never had any issues with this.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I spam flasks as soon as this is opened. I try to jump away with Leap Slam to avoid being killed by frozen screen in the first second when I activate it.

I have already realized that I only survive when I use life flask + elemental/defense flask when it opens. The worst part is if I am unlucky enough to encounter some powerful mob at the beginning of the scourge. Always the first scourge entry of each map takes 1 or 2 seconds before I can see anything because the game freezes.

If I try to open scourge for the second, third time etc it will run smoothly and without freezing. This only happens the first time.
"
Souji01 wrote:
I spam flasks as soon as this is opened. I try to jump away with Leap Slam to avoid being killed by frozen screen in the first second when I activate it.

I have already realized that I only survive when I use life flask + elemental/defense flask when it opens. The worst part is if I am unlucky enough to encounter some powerful mob at the beginning of the scourge. Always the first scourge entry of each map takes 1 or 2 seconds before I can see anything because the game freezes.

If I try to open scourge for the second, third time etc it will run smoothly and without freezing. This only happens the first time.

There´s no preparation time before interacting with monsters which is just bad design.

You can also use decoy totem to attract monsters and get some extra time to react.
Scourge mechanic is deadly, one of the deadliest of the last leagues, and is very punishing for mid range builds or in the process of gearing up.

The best way not dying to it whilst leveling is not playing it, simple and sad.

Get your levels playing regular maps and other mechanics and test yourself in lower level scourges so you get the feeling. As some have said before, you need, as a melee smasher, to have overcapped resists, chaos one in posistive high numbers, good defenses (as in mutliple and liered defenses, good armor, fortify, endurance charges, high lvl guard skill used manually and cwdt one, etc...) and of course a life pool of at very least 5.5k for minimum survivability.

To be safe, you will need to be able to move fast, be able to kill whole packs instantly and if you can, get a way to explode mobs, this will make your life much easier at clearing scourges.

And expect one shots there... specially for modded mobs from maps, aaaand, if you see fire golems, run! or jsut end the scourge there; those suckers can shotgun the heck out of ya from nowhere.
Last edited by Aalzien on Nov 26, 2021, 6:13:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info