ExileCon Merchandise Mystery Bags Still Available

Very happy with the Mystery bag I got! It's so nice to have physical merch from something I love <3

Got a sandspitter, exalted t shirt, 3 faces in the dark t shirt, exalted stress ball, corrupted sticker and iron on patch :3 Very happy!

Especially with the plushie which is super high quality. People complain that the bag is to expensive but just the custom plushie is 50% of the value in my eyes.
hi <3 I stream at twitch.tv/sjatar_
"
Comixoguy wrote:
I wish customer support would be better, I paid for mystery box and no one mail me back after few emails and pms! What's wrong with you?

it's not mystery box but mystery bag.

if you bought a mystery box, you got one ingame and can open it in the game client, it contains ingame mtx

--

for the mystery bag you have to mail them at merch@grindinggear.com, let them know your address and your desired shirt size and after that they will send you a payment link.

Then you pay within 24h.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
The temptation is real.
To accept a challenge from the Void is merely suicide for the unprepared.
Lol that's not a money grab. Plenty of fans are happy to pay $100 for a physical mystery box from their favorite game. PoE's literally free and dishes out content every few months that are actually meaningful. People complaining about PoE just haven't played any other video game in their life and make it a hobby to complain about anything and everything just because GGG is so receptive and involved in their community.

Is there still anything available or is everything sold out? I imagine this is long gone.
"
Is there still anything available or is everything sold out? I imagine this is long gone.

Hi there, ZaNaHolic! Could you please contact merch@grindinggear.com so the team can look into this for you?
Need help? Contact Support :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info