ExileCon Merchandise Mystery Bags Still Available

some Plushie, Cloth Map and statue would be nice to have but dont like random
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
WhiteDragonRU wrote:
This f@#$%^ real life loot box still a thing? Just let me buy plushie, not random one, exact one I want!

If they did that, they'd just be left with a bunch of dud merch that no one wants and so they'd never be able to get rid of.

Anyway, I can definitely tell that GGG are gonna be mighty hesitant to ever run Exilecon again at this rate. It's been 2 years and they're apparently still struggling to get rid of all the remaining merch lol!

Not sure if you know they couldn't host it in NZ not within the next 6 months anyway.

NZ's borders are closed to non-citizens of NZ, have been for over a year and will be until April/May next year even then there is some conditions (this was only announced in NZ this week).

"
kiwi69a wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:
If they did that, they'd just be left with a bunch of dud merch that no one wants and so they'd never be able to get rid of.

Anyway, I can definitely tell that GGG are gonna be mighty hesitant to ever run Exilecon again at this rate. It's been 2 years and they're apparently still struggling to get rid of all the remaining merch lol!

Not sure if you know they couldn't host it in NZ not within the next 6 months anyway.

NZ's borders are closed to non-citizens of NZ, have been for over a year and will be until April/May next year even then there is some conditions (this was only announced in NZ this week).

Oh I know the pandemic is still on sure. I meant they wouldn't be keen on doing it again regardless, unless they really need the marketing push (like for PoE 2 launch I guess). Cos besides the cost involved in doing so, it also leaves them with headaches like this to sort out even years later.
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
some Plushie, Cloth Map and statue would be nice to have but dont like random

Funny that, almost like they think we like loot boxes.
#NeverGoing90
edit: Ok, because i am playing via steam and account was created like 8 years ago, my account did not have email address linked and because of it link was unable to be created.
my bad.
Last edited by lordpikon on Nov 25, 2021, 5:45:07 PM
"
lordpikon wrote:

Sorry to hear this! I've sent you a PM about this.
Last edited by Nav_GGG on Nov 25, 2021, 7:24:16 PM
Man, I'd love a Shaper Tee. But that's about it. Guess these things aren't meant for people who want something specific eh
lol
It would be awesome to have the possibility of buying your merch in the store.
Game art t-shirts are a big no-no for me and I would love to buy a stand-alone PoE plush, too bad you only sell $100 packages with half of the box being stuff that most of the people don't really need/want, hope that you will introduce a proper merch store after selling this stuff out.
The only paying option is credit card, so keep that in mind if you want to buy a box :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info