Save the Date for Upcoming December Events

if 3.16 was made similar to 3.13, there will be many players still playing despite not league launch.

you can consider making Endless Delve not void, and characters be ported over to Scourge league, as a form of alternate characters leveling.

i will still be playing in the quiet Scourge league instead, which i felt you guys abandoned prematurely.
Last edited by hsuchijp on Nov 18, 2021, 7:32:00 PM
New event ❤️ Gauntlet
"All that fancy sword swinging when all you need is one good stab."
Please don't do this nonsense again where you say an event is going for 50% longer than it is:

Are these actually 10 day events, where you are forcing players to give up 3 days of an event to start ( or delay ) the next event 7 days later?

Or are these yet again said to be ( 10 days ) but are actually ( 7 day ) events?

Why is it so hard to schedule things properly.
I like and also dislike the same recycled demigod authority from heist event.

Would suggest to make a new one / alt art.

10 days may also be too long for each event (specially delve).
Loving Endless Delve, was unable to do it last time and delve is one of my favorite things in this game.

I remember a race a long time ago, Endless Ledge. Bring that back
Yes, this is much better than finally addressing the community on the state of the game still feeling terrible and scourge being 50% useless.
NICE
Bad Seed
So you just abandoned the league without trying to fix it by announcing 1 month of non-league events, not even 1 month after the start. Shame.
May Le Toucan bless your journey.
Not a fan of "events". I'd much rather see some stability brought to the game.
LETS GOOOOOO

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info