"
AboveAverage wrote:
I hope endless Delve will have Navali and a crafting bench

+1
also wanna see it
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
I love this events more then league itself..every league :))
December 3 - Endless Delve (10 Days)

I wish there is game mode for this..Not Event..

So we can play this mode all time :) I saw that many people love this event.
"
maxtraxv3 wrote:
"
SmackD4B wrote:
So I'm taking this announcement as your calling it quits on Scourge as of Dec. 3. Yes, the year is coming to an end and its always good to go out with a bang. Seeing more emphasis on the upcoming events than on the league mechanic itself (JMO).

no they normaly add extra stuff when the league still running.

Yes, but not on the good ones. GGG normally waits until the end of their life cycle before they give "events" a go.
seem not really good if one of the event is gauntlet... no offence but there no way to play the game right now unless you play toxic rain...and gauntlet are for ppl with CREAZY TALENT AND LUCK like say steelmage... i have none of those so i dont want to stay 10day at the beach...or play toxic rain...so new event...not sure about it another level of difficulte? SUPPER TRY HARD STEELMAGE DIFFCULTE?
im kinding but the game right now is like playing toxic rain until you get eneugh exalt or find CRAZY gear to play another build...and hey i did play the game but there nothingfun...you ruin the game have a nice toxic rain EVENT you brain dead
"
lotting2782 wrote:
no offence but there no way to play the game right now unless you play toxic rain...

I get it, that some people dont like extreme difficulty.

But honestly, i think people just arent able to make a change big enough in their mentality, how they play the game. I played arc in the last 2 gauntlets and will this time again probably lol. and arc is considered low tier apparently (not 100% sure about that). Died on Uber lab. confident i can make it to maps

Let me put it like this:
-People play gauntlet and they slow down their gameplay by 30% to be more careful.
-In reality you have to slow it down by like 80% to actually be safe.
(Just exmaple to make my point clear, stormy mode doesnt actually take 5 times a long)

Not to mention you have to keep all your defences in check at all points, no matter what.
And ofc you are still gonna rip here and there because of learning experience,
thats where endurance and a strong will comes into play.

Gauntlet is a different game then normal hardcore and youll enjoy it if you adapt properly. If you want to play that is.
Last edited by Edwo on Nov 27, 2021, 2:20:43 PM
"
pra-lima87 wrote:
Wish GGG would clarify if consoles will participate too. We don't have royal in any form, and never were allowed on Gauntlet events :/

Yes, all events that GGG creates are made accessible to both PC and Console. The Gauntlets are usually made by streamer Zizaran and because he only plays on PC, only PC players can participate.
For Example: the HCSSF boss rush event(first to kill Oshabi) when Harvest first launched was held on both PC and Console.
Super hyped about these events! Let's go! Can't wait to see what the new event type is.
IGN: PantsAreSilly
"
"
pra-lima87 wrote:
Wish GGG would clarify if consoles will participate too. We don't have royal in any form, and never were allowed on Gauntlet events :/

Yes, all events that GGG creates are made accessible to both PC and Console. The Gauntlets are usually made by streamer Zizaran and because he only plays on PC, only PC players can participate.
For Example: the HCSSF boss rush event(first to kill Oshabi) when Harvest first launched was held on both PC and Console.

Unfortunately, as stated on the new post, console players like myself don't get a ticket to any of this events. Very disapointed
yay... more races or BR... i guess ill have to make notes for the twitch content as thats the only part that remotely interests me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info