Save the Date for Upcoming December Events

Wow, nice surprise. Looking forward to the events
I would personally like to see Endless Delve added as an unlockable leveling option after finishing the campaign once during a league. (And maybe achieving a certain depth as well?)

With no access to the rest of the game it would simply be a way for players to level a character quickly if they don't want to do the story again.

You would most likely be gimped by the time you hit 68 anyway due to lack of access to the rest of the game, so it couldn't really be overpowered?

Just a thought, this has been discussed a few times on our discord and everyone pretty much agrees it would be a great option.
Give us a new Demigod please!!!!!!
You guys really should consider shortening the endless delve race by a few days. It's highly competitive up until 4 days or so when it basically becomes a top 10 grind by 10 or 20 people all alone on top.
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??
awesome
Jesus Christ POE Star?
Yay endless delve... Should be HC only which would keep it interesting.

Man I hope one of the unannounced events is some kind of endless blight :D
Fix the game first before making new events! Still getting infinite loading screens all the time!

Scourge monsters not being stunned and normal ones not being stunned when entering and exiting the nightmare!

so scourge even faster death than expedition? well done, GGG
Game is no fun anymore for me so I am not interested in these events.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info