New Microtransactions: Divine, Demonic, Ghostflame and Lightning Stygian Armour Sets

"
Overpriced recolours is an interesting hill to (not) dye on.

I just picked up Outriders for less than one of these. Like. The whole game. I heard the devs have been quietly rectifying the launch woes and just released a free mini expansion.

Part of that expansion? Free. Unlimited. Skin. Transfers.

Uh, yes please.

On an unrelated note, have you been reconsidering your Reddit name in light of what league we're currently in? Makes you sound like a fan of it, which I highly doubt you are.
Ive been enjoying this league a lot, so Im not mad honestly, but the prices are pretty wild. I get paying that for the newer skins which look amazing, but different colors should come free with the skins IMHO.

It gives us more of an incentive to buy skins to mix and match with skills.

Still cool tho

Would love to see these 4 sets in a bundle.
"
Overpriced recolours is an interesting hill to (not) dye on.

I just picked up Outriders for less than one of these. Like. The whole game. I heard the devs have been quietly rectifying the launch woes and just released a free mini expansion.

Part of that expansion? Free. Unlimited. Skin. Transfers.

Uh, yes please.

Huh...guess I must have been asleep for that one. I put Outriders down since like March?

I'll give it another poke sometime this weekend then!
To accept a challenge from the Void is merely suicide for the unprepared.
I think in 2021 this recoloring should stop, implement an in game coloring system, I have the original set, why should I pay for the same one in a different color?
"
Chima wrote:
I thought Stygian was a color palette, not a model... so the original is Stygian Stygian armor set? :)

Exactly my thoughts :)

PS: Seems it's both a color palette and a model.
Last edited by SabreWolfy on Nov 17, 2021, 2:41:14 PM
Lightning Arrow and Burning Arrow mtx please :(
gimme money bitch
idk feels lazy and a cash grab, if was REALLY (90% lol) cheaper as a bundle I would think about it... Also Stygian is a kind of blue right???
Last edited by Iwfen on Nov 17, 2021, 3:32:09 PM
Please release the Darkwood Herald effect. :)
"
Newwby wrote:
Love recolours (more for skill effects especially, really helps with the vibe of certain characters once you choose an armour set etc) though not having any kind of bundle option like the Ethercraft stuff hurts these armour sets.

Obligatory mention of the prices too... the majority of MTX in this game is just insanely priced. $42 per armour set, when each is a recolour. Recolours should be cheaper than other armour sets really.

I prefer POE to be a free to play game, they have to make money somehow - MTX is the main way. along with QoL changes (stash tabs) which they have to be really careful with because - welll see all of the recent reddit bullshit.

i think they should improve their armour previews and stuff so you can actually see what it would look like to use

Like this is the business model they have chosen, they dont have pay to win ('cept china version of the game) what else do you want them to do?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info