[3.18] Gryph's Tank Simulator - A Detonate Dead Ignite Elementalist

"
QuickViper wrote:
Hi! I am a bit confused about your choice of different cluster jewels with various skills (I have seen 3 variations in your pastebin links). Which combination is the ultimate or at least is the best for damage (I don't mind clearing speed - it's ok for me, I want more single target damage)?

I think only really Sadist is worthwhile for damage. I feel that the cluster jewel choices are for utility/defence more than anything. Fan the Flames, Enduring Composure, Fire Attunement, Prismatic Heart, etc.
Which flasks should one run with mageblood? On the one hand, three resist flasks seems nice. On the other, diamond/granite/basalt also good. I'm assuming 4th flask will be quicksilver.

Perhaps 3 resist flasks, quicksilver, then manual (well, trigger) granite flask? I'm 30k resting armour/86 all resist without flasks atm.

Edit: Ahh, Bismuth for a bit of both.
Last edited by NoImagination on May 30, 2022, 1:53:27 PM
"
NoImagination wrote:
"
QuickViper wrote:
Hi! I am a bit confused about your choice of different cluster jewels with various skills (I have seen 3 variations in your pastebin links). Which combination is the ultimate or at least is the best for damage (I don't mind clearing speed - it's ok for me, I want more single target damage)?

I think only really Sadist is worthwhile for damage. I feel that the cluster jewel choices are for utility/defence more than anything. Fan the Flames, Enduring Composure, Fire Attunement, Prismatic Heart, etc.

Thanks, I'll try it!
There is still no single target dps even with Awakened Empower/Enhance gems. My god... I thought i could play at least comfortably with invest like this. But now i can sell all my stuff and rape all the content including fat single target with builds that actually deal damage and scale with invest.
"
There is still no single target dps even with Awakened Empower/Enhance gems. My god... I thought i could play at least comfortably with invest like this. But now i can sell all my stuff and rape all the content including fat single target with builds that actually deal damage and scale with invest.

I'm crying along with you, my mere 16m DPS is insufficient.
Last edited by NoImagination on Jun 1, 2022, 5:16:59 AM
"
NoImagination wrote:
"

I'm crying along with you, my mere 16m DPS is insufficient.

You dont even have a half of my damage even with my trash mapping wand equipped, so please chill. And yes, 16m dps with invest like this, you think its decent? xddddddd This thing just doesnt scale like at all.
Last edited by TryToGetMeThisTime on Jun 1, 2022, 5:36:05 AM
"
NoImagination wrote:
You buy expensive items when you have much, much, cheaper DPS upgrades still available. You don't follow the build guide, but complain the build sucks. I am getting a good picture of you here.

The guy STILL isn't following the guide, doesn't have awakened gems or a real wand, but is saying he has double my DPS (he does not, and is a lot squishier into the bargain. 707 armour). Picture is getting clearer.
Last edited by NoImagination on Jun 1, 2022, 1:18:19 PM
"
NoImagination wrote:
"
NoImagination wrote:
You buy expensive items when you have much, much, cheaper DPS upgrades still available. You don't follow the build guide, but complain the build sucks. I am getting a good picture of you here.

The guy STILL isn't following the guide, doesn't have awakened gems or a real wand, but is saying he has double my DPS (he does not, and is a lot squishier into the bargain. 707 armour). Picture is getting clearer.

Bro the thing is i have raw 2x your dps, with shitty mapping wand equipped, without even going into corpse life calculations. Ill buy those support awakened gems that are 5-7 ex each, it wont solve the problem. If u didnt notice, i said the problem is dps, not survivability, you know. I have REAL wand, but it doesnt help with single target. Just record a video of you killing sirus with your 16m dps.
Previous league i killed everything no matter how juiced was the content with 20ex invest in the build, i played whole league with 5 link main skill, because the damage was over the roof, my 6 socket was item rarity the whole time. But this exact build is simply not worth the money.
You did a very bad job of turning a tank into a glass cannon. Bro.
Last edited by NoImagination on Jun 1, 2022, 3:04:07 PM
No point to tank anything when you dont have damage to kill/or it takes forever, it doesnt make sense. Only matters if you can kill target fast and quick, but if u cant, doesnt matter if u tank it forever. You can't kill things by tanking them whole life, you have to deal damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info