[3.18] Gryph's Tank Simulator - A Detonate Dead Ignite Elementalist

1. Don't follow build guide
2. ???
3. This build sucks!

Edit: just did Sirus without problems/deaths
Edit2: just did Maven with one death. Oh well.
Last edited by NoImagination on May 21, 2022, 1:41:58 AM
"
NoImagination wrote:

Edit: just did Sirus without problems/deaths.

With maxed out gear already? Well thank you for that, at least when i farm all the stuff i can start playing the game afterall
Last edited by TryToGetMeThisTime on May 21, 2022, 1:45:19 AM
Says the guy who bought an Ashes of the Stars before awakened gems, or before a DPS wand; but instead has lots of irrelevant gear, weird tree choices, and who complains in the thread - even after following people's feedback, in part.

Edit: also, I am far from maxed out gear. One slot is done, and I have perhaps 1/3 the DPS I'll end up on.
Last edited by NoImagination on May 21, 2022, 2:14:49 AM
"
NoImagination wrote:
Says the guy who bought an Ashes of the Stars before awakened gems, or before a DPS wand; but instead has lots of irrelevant gear, weird tree choices, and who complains in the thread - even after following people's feedback, in part.

Yea i know, i should've waited a little longer when the ashes will be 100ex in price. You need like 100ex budget at minimum to even try this build, otherwise you have 0 dmg at fat target.
You buy expensive items when you have much, much, cheaper DPS upgrades still available. You don't follow the build guide, but complain the build sucks. I am getting a good picture of you here.
I could play builds with 10 ex budget gear to kill everything in the game and progress even further, but i decided to try this out :))) That was definitely my mistake
Last edited by TryToGetMeThisTime on May 21, 2022, 3:11:28 AM
Just thought I could give my 2 cents here, I started this build 2 leagues ago and loved my experience. I switched to the cremation build last league around the same time as OP did like 3 days after the start (yeah I completely stalked you on that one and I've gotta say that poison blade blast looked pretty cool and so is your winter orb right now) and I loved it as well but it didn't give me the hype I had with this build, mainly for the mapping part.

So, I suck at making currency and I usually don't have too much time to play so I basically give a good example of a low budget perspective of a build. That being said, I just finally got my phantasmal unearth and since I went full boss mod for my atlas skills (yeah I know that wasn't a good idea), I figured I should try some guardians after seeing latest posts.

I died once each fight, considering I didn't give a *** about my shield and I really don't have the currency to get an Aegis right now. I can still say I quite comfortably killed each guardians and that's considering they are in backup mode because of my atlas, I also did eater of world and searing exarch before getting my phantasmal unearth.

Still yeah, bosses prior phantasmal unearth were longer, but manageable.

Honestly, I basically only had to use 1 DD per guardian phase after getting the phantasmal unearth, I don't even have empower yet. (I don't even have 20% gems)

Last edited by Ability on May 22, 2022, 1:05:31 AM
Hello i am currently playing DD necro, i have 10 ex and can buy phantasmal unearth. Will it boost my dmg or should save before I can buy empower and enhance also?
"
Ability wrote:
Honestly, I basically only had to use 1 DD per guardian phase after getting the phantasmal unearth, I don't even have empower yet. (I don't even have 20% gems)

Yeh, that's how it felt for me too. I suspect that some people aren't used to firing once, then running around - they feel the need to keep firing, which of course, does very little extra.

"
warpout wrote:
Hello i am currently playing DD necro, i have 10 ex and can buy phantasmal unearth. Will it boost my dmg or should save before I can buy empower and enhance also?

Yep, still worthwhile, as at 20% quality it's 40% increased corpse life. Get Enhance first I think, though I haven't done the maths.

I just ran it with empower & enhance 1 until I levelled those gems up (ones on my char are self-levelled rather than bought - that approach works fine).
Last edited by NoImagination on May 22, 2022, 3:59:25 AM
Hurrah, 10m dps now:

Aug phys was 6ex, I think I paid 15ex last server. Presumably recombination is reducing its cost. And presumably we can make better weapons with recombination, but it seems tough given how few mods actually help us. We'd need to hit them all at once.

But for other gear, we should be able to make some really nice stuff.
Last edited by NoImagination on May 22, 2022, 8:07:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info