[3.16] Six Portal Enjoyer Ice Spear Totem Deadeye - 10M DPS On A Budget

"
kroovin wrote:
I loaded up the 30 mil dps level 100 snapshot pastebin in path of building.

Lowered ice spear count to 5 totems to compensate for -1 on new soul mantle.

Added line 16% less damage to soul mantle to compensate for spell totem support nerf.

Increased Ice spear level to 26 to compensate for new damage increase and
+1 from awakened added cold damage

Lowered awakened added cold damage to level 1 to compensate for new damage decrease

dps went from 30.6 mil to 25.8 mil

Assuming I did it correctly.

25 mil is more than enough for anything...Also I think you missed the hydrosphere silent nerf.

I'll just try this as a league started next league..
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Last edited by Vendetta on Jan 29, 2022, 7:40:44 AM
this might not realy fit to your build but now with the changes to totems and the general self cast buffs. Would you consider going fully self cast with this? And if so how would you plan to go about it?
I'm also interested to see how this build will evolve from now on !
This build has been really fun to build, shop for, and optimize. I just hit 30m dps in Path of Building, and wanted to share my build. A couple things to note:

- Tukohama's Fortress was an excellent levelling item, as it makes the build tankier and solves the endless mana problems
- I got really lucky getting a +1 cold gem level shield for only a couple Ex
- Coloring the sockets on a six link Soul Mantle was pretty easy to do using Harvest's "random socket as red and green" starting from 2-3 green sockets. This made getting a gem level corrupt
- I'm still chasing my helmet enchant, and never picked up a watcher's eye
- I pulled hydrosphere from my build once I got Awakened Cold Penetration, and swapped in lv 1 Frostbolt to push my vortex away from myself.
- The new eldritch implicit on gloves is the perfect source of Unnerve, a 10% increased spell damage taken
- I have the recommended magic vermillion ring, which brings my life total almost to 5k, but for most of my mapping, I run a Perandus' Gold ring for item rarity
- I'm running a hybrid flask instead of a mana flask because it refills with Ryslatha. Keeps me from getting stuck in "cannot regen" maps, and is a long-time habit. Still plenty of mana for the build because of the prefix
- Oh, and I scrapped Defiance banner for Eternal Blessing Support, so I can use my entire mana pool, since I'm not running an enduring mana flask. I don't *think* the lack of that defensive layer is getting me killed

https://pastebin.com/gDccknV2
Last edited by sibercat1 on Mar 31, 2022, 5:59:07 PM
Seems quite interesting, i like totem play style.
Wondering how do u level this atleast till u reach totem nodes i.e arnd ~lvl 50
@sibercat -- very cool m8

@dragonnik -- levelling is gross for quite some time until but you slog on :0)
Thanks for the reply, i leveled with twinked gear- 5l quill rai, 6l ashrend, berek rings..with rain of arrow and ballista rain of arrow it felt allright.

I switched at level 53, when i had 6l soul mantle n other required stuff.

Build damage is amazing, but somehow need to add some more defense.
"
Dragonnik1 wrote:
Build damage is amazing, but somehow need to add some more defense.

See title. ;}

The defense is the offense. Beyond that, you're gonna eat sh1t every once in a while. Tis the price you pay.
Yes title is so apt, lol all portals get used up :p jst one shit n u r done. But damn it is so satisfying to watch so many projectiles flying around, freezing n killing stuff. Was wondering if we can fit in decoy totem to have some agro away from us.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info