[3.16] Six Portal Enjoyer Ice Spear Totem Deadeye - 10M DPS On A Budget

I've come to the same conclusion as you did. Why play tanky builds when zoomy builds make a lot more currency on a lot cheaper budget. I'm looking forward to trying this build out.
was looking to do a totem build for the atlas invasion event and i think ill use yours as a base to work from. can tweak it a bit to work in grace and determination and clarity in exchange for dropping from ~30m to 25-26m dps on your lvl 100 tree, which provides it with a bit more tank.

question for ya tho, why ricochet over far shot on the ascendancy? its only first stage that can chain right? does it make mapping a lot better or something? cause farshot should be like 30-60% more dmg based on what i see in the far shot graph and guesses as to totem range.

https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Far_Shot

anyway, cheers for the tree to work my build from!
Far shot only affects damage of projectile attack hits. Ice Spear is a spell.
well poo i didnt notice that, cheers!
@Gescom, so you went to lvl 100 in Scourge with this one, so it looks to me like dying is not a problem after all :)
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
"
Jadran wrote:
@Gescom, so you went to lvl 100 in Scourge with this one, so it looks to me like dying is not a problem after all :)

Paid for Legion 5 ways at the end. Like any good fast map farming build, you can print currency and I had some good luck with scourging and div cards. :}
Last edited by Gescom on Dec 27, 2021, 8:15:47 PM
Im thinking about playing an ice spear totem deadeye next league, so thanks for the inspiration!

What are your thoughts on spending a 4link on Tornado?
Where is the videos lmao
Hi all !
This build looks fun as hell ! With the incoming nerfs to totems and soul mantle, is there any way to keep this build up to date ?
I loaded up the 30 mil dps level 100 snapshot pastebin in path of building.

Lowered ice spear count to 5 totems to compensate for -1 on new soul mantle.

Added line 16% less damage to soul mantle to compensate for spell totem support nerf.

Increased Ice spear level to 26 to compensate for new damage increase and
+1 from awakened added cold damage

Lowered awakened added cold damage to level 1 to compensate for new damage decrease

dps went from 30.6 mil to 25.8 mil

Assuming I did it correctly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info