[3.16] Six Portal Enjoyer Ice Spear Totem Deadeye - 10M DPS On A Budget

"
Ebengrad wrote:
Hi. Leveling through the toxic Rain but with your tree. Would you like to know when should I switch to Ice spear Totems? Any important keystones/masteries/etc?
+ interesting about ascendancy rotation, what i should to pickup at 1/2/3/4 labs?
You should to keep updating this guid, because it's a unique playstyle with this class and for me - it's like a build of the week(league) xd

In terms of timing a swap, when you can use Soul Mantle + have Ancestral Bond that'd be a great spot to dive in. :}

For ascendancy order, Ricochet -> Endless Munitions -> Gathering Winds -> Focal Point

Glad you like it! ^^
"
Gescom wrote:
"
SteelJade wrote:
"
Gescom wrote:
GL. Lemme know how it goes. It's kind of a funny tree. :D

On my way to 100 right now and managed to pick up even a bit more DPS along the way with some tweaks. Heh.

Please share the new tree :)

https://pastebin.com/tzVAEdMy -- lvl 100, snapshotted 11/14/2021

see also; https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Gescom/CrabGrillledCheese?i=0&search=class%3DDeadeye%26skill%3DIce-Spear%26skillmode%3DTotem

the tweaks I referred to were mostly slight gear adjustments rather than tree

OMG, it's 30M DPS now, please highlight what you changed
One question. I got corrupted 6l soulmantle with scourge mod "reduced Armour, evasion and energy shield"
It's will be a big problem for my survivability?
"
SteelJade wrote:

OMG, it's 30M DPS now, please highlight what you changed

Between the lvl 98 and lvl 100 versions?
It's basically the stuff in the 'Chad' (lol) budget section. Corrupted soul mantle w/ +2, better wand, better helm enchant, enhance3->4. A couple of harvest divine re-rolls for "reroll suffix lucky" type stuff to squeeze out a few more % spell dmg, etc.

This is the beauty of the scaling. Adding 25% DPS to a build already doing 25M DPS is quite massive. Hehe.

The last 2 passive points were defense actually (top left es/life wheel) to get the total life + es up to about 6k total, which is a nice spot.

In terms of build investment I feel like it's pretty reliably 1M DPS per 1ex. Obviously that curve drops off pretty substantially toward the end, but even past 20M DPS you can make reasonable investments and get reasonable payback, which I love in a build. I am by no means a rich player, so I really like being able to see returns.
Last edited by Gescom on Nov 20, 2021, 10:18:18 PM
"
Ebengrad wrote:
One question. I got corrupted 6l soulmantle with scourge mod "reduced Armour, evasion and energy shield"
It's will be a big problem for my survivability?

It doesn't affect the body armour all that much. You're probably losing like 50ES on the armor. Of course, get a better one later on when you can afford it, but that should be no biggie for a long while.
Fed up with my inquisitor coc, could you showcase any bossing pls?

"
Adeaz wrote:
Fed up with my inquisitor coc, could you showcase any bossing pls?

I've retired a bit early this league, but there's a gif in the OP. Conqueror's not even a boss anymore really, and I did complete All Invitations (my first time killing uber atziri, and I did the in-style challenge), including The Feared all at once (painful, but possible). Also first ever deathless Maven for me, made possible by having the minimum of 3 memory game phases. Sirus is incredibly difficult to do cleanly at A9, but becomes doable once DPS gets extremely high in the 20M+ range, otherwise I was selling my Sirus spawns when I was much earlier on.

In general, it ignores mechanics by phasing the bosses, and being capable of decent DPS even while dead if you just sit there totems plow away on things like Maven Invitations. Fights in indoor arena with big targets (like Cortex) are especially easy with the extra terrain chains, and the fact that your DPS actually hits the optimal PoB warrior #s due to the hitboxes.
Last edited by Gescom on Nov 21, 2021, 5:59:54 PM
I had tried many builds this league but I would have to say that this is the most fun so far. Love the projectiles flying off everywhere and the damage is insane for the little investment that I have put in so far.
Im enjoying all my portal, yes I am lul. Like the title said, you have stupid high damage for little investment, but you are ofc gona die, but hey who cares right
I kinda feel like everyone is dying this league, and at a certain point there's no difference between dying scarcely and dying a lot. Hehe. Let's see if the next league is a little less rippy eh! ;}

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info