3.16.0d Hotfix 2

Can you at least give us a week before you fix bugs like this? I mean you take days to a week to fix things that are providing negative experience to players. Just saying . . . can we have a little fun?
got build out there that do alot of damage wihout pressing anything, but if a support does it OOOOH NO GET THAT FUCKING OUT HERE!
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
"
stecheese1 wrote:
At what point does nerfing become too aggressive? I mean this wasn't a bug it was perfectly legitimate and the math checks out, it was just an oversight by GGG. But it suddenly became top priority the moment it was brought to their attention? I'm sure there's some creepy sadistic man working for GGG pleasuring himself as he nerfs every slightly op item and build.
exactly

Don't we even have "XXX does not reserve mana" somewhere already?

We're no strangers to not paying for reservations.

"
stecheese1 wrote:
At what point does nerfing become too aggressive? I mean this wasn't a bug it was perfectly legitimate and the math checks out, it was just an oversight by GGG. But it suddenly became top priority the moment it was brought to their attention? I'm sure there's some creepy sadistic man working for GGG pleasuring himself as he nerfs every slightly op item and build.

I believe that in this case it was more of a bug being exploited than a nerf itself.
I was crafting the gear for this build yesterday. this is the second time this league my fun has been deleted. we are hitting critical levels of unfun.
"
Anonymuse wrote:
Lmao, that was quick.

Several days to patch an obvious "exploitation of game mechanics" is not quick, especially by GGG's standards. Let's be real, we knew this oversight would get patched. Unlike, say, the Volatile Dead helm enchant which got nerfed 10 days into the league after people invested into that, which was not an exploit at all, and certainly not anywhere near, say, Delirium aura stacking.

(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Of course. People we're having fun for once.
noooo i missed out :'D
drenched 👌
-----
blue blade flurry mtx plssss
also crystal earth shatter
rest in peace aurastacker

i still got my march of the legion to play hehe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info