[3.19] Triple Offering SRS Necromancer | High Survivability | All Map Mods | One Button Gameplay

"
Necromaniacc wrote:
"
VABcuzOfLucy wrote:

https://pastebin.com/nAW8jvs4
here is my pob for high end gear (not min maxed), AG and Hydro not added in config

Can I ask for AG setup of yours?

King marker, Leer Cast, Windscream, Gloves with Vulner curse implict, Gruthkul's Pelt or Garb of the Ephemeral
Get a mask of the stitched demon, armor with %life as extra ES (gravicus craft), combine with Grave Intentions notable (or anoint), and your AG will be a tank. It will die to stuff like die beam or shaper slams, just don't do that.
"
lect84 wrote:
Get a mask of the stitched demon, armor with %life as extra ES (gravicus craft), combine with Grave Intentions notable (or anoint), and your AG will be a tank. It will die to stuff like die beam or shaper slams, just don't do that.

Minion defence mastery give u 5% minion life recover on minion death so AG cant die
"
VABcuzOfLucy wrote:
Minion defence mastery give u 5% minion life recover on minion death so AG cant die

Also can I ask how did you craft that staff +3 fire +2 int. Just spam caster fossil or in harvest or any other way?

nvm I bought it
Last edited by Necromaniacc on Dec 13, 2021, 5:43:05 PM
"
Necromaniacc wrote:
"
VABcuzOfLucy wrote:

Also can I ask how did you craft that staff +3 fire +2 int. Just spam caster fossil or in harvest or any other way?

nvm I bought it

yes, just buy its, around 10ex for +5 staff full craft
This is also my pob for anyone uses this build
and great job its my second best most enjoyed build in poe.

https://pastebin.com/gqh3KEFU
hi, i started with srs bomber this league and was planning to create your build later on. i have just a question i noticed that some player use Seal Mender on a large cluster jewel is that not needet for this build ? would be nice if you can maybe explain it never played srs before =) thx
I would like to aim for this build to start 3.17, build seems nice!

Would you have a leveling guide or PoB to get this build started?
"
hi, i started with srs bomber this league and was planning to create your build later on. i have just a question i noticed that some player use Seal Mender on a large cluster jewel is that not needet for this build ? would be nice if you can maybe explain it never played srs before =) thx

To get that notable you would have to use a spell damage cluster jewel. That seems like a complete waste to me, since Unleash is not even really mandatory. It's more of a personal preference.

"
PUNSHET2 wrote:
I would like to aim for this build to start 3.17, build seems nice!

Would you have a leveling guide or PoB to get this build started?

Not really sorry.
The tree without the cluster and keystone nodes should be fine to level as a normal SRS/skeleton/zombie type summoner until you are able to transition to this build.
+2 minion helmet and maybe a femurs of the saints should carry you well into maps.
The thread title says 3.17 but the PoB isn't updated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info