[3.19] Triple Offering SRS Necromancer | High Survivability | All Map Mods | One Button Gameplay

"
outerworld wrote:
The thread title says 3.17 but the PoB isn't updated.

Nothing changed, it's just a pop-up telling you that some unrelated parts of the tree changed.
I changed the PoB to get rid of that.
I keep dying and my damage doesn't seem great :( I'm not sure what to do, can someone please have a look at my character?
Hello.How did you get three raise spectres?
Last edited by 555agasy555 on Feb 10, 2022, 9:43:28 AM
"
Selenity wrote:
I keep dying and my damage doesn't seem great :( I'm not sure what to do, can someone please have a look at my character?

It doesn't look that bad from what I can see, maybe it's chaos damage you are dying to, since you don't have Divine Flesh yet and 40% chaos res.
The amulet annoint for a Chaos Golem could help, an upgrade to the Tabula and of course Divine Flesh ultimately should boost your survivability by a lot.

Do you have the correct spectres and items for your Animate Guardian? These buffs are a pretty big part of the dps.
Do you have elemental weakness coruption for your Guardian? It's not possible for me to see that in PoB and I also don't see any other curse you are using right now.
Other than that, the rest of the damage will come from general min/maxing, like awakened melee damage for the Intimidation and such.

"
555agasy555 wrote:
Hello.How did you get three raise spectres?

You get a third spectre at gem level 25. You will need an Empower for that.
Last edited by Clooney_is_best_Batman on Feb 10, 2022, 3:59:18 PM
Thanks for the response! A few questions if you don't mind...
1) The guide changed the amulet recommendation from tiki to something else that costs 1ex.. given the golem commander annointment costs 1exish itself... should I be switching to that one first then annointing?

2) I'm currently using host and carnage chieftans

3) How much dps does the elemental weakness give? I'm not currently running it and is it just elemental weakness on hit? I noticed you have it on the rings in the guide...how do I hit stuff? Do I have to flame dash onto stuff?

Thanks!
"
Selenity wrote:
Thanks for the response! A few questions if you don't mind...
1) The guide changed the amulet recommendation from tiki to something else that costs 1ex.. given the golem commander annointment costs 1exish itself... should I be switching to that one first then annointing?

2) I'm currently using host and carnage chieftans

3) How much dps does the elemental weakness give? I'm not currently running it and is it just elemental weakness on hit? I noticed you have it on the rings in the guide...how do I hit stuff? Do I have to flame dash onto stuff?

Thanks!

The new amulet is really insane for this build. The quality mod adds so much to this build. Like +3 extra SRS, faster cooldown of the Flame Dash, +30% all res of the Spirit Offering etc.
So I would suggest to aim for the amulet first and not waste currency on another one.

Ele Weakness is big dps boost and it's just a spell. You can cast it manually when it's socketed in one of your rings. Your goal should be to get a "ele weakness on hit" corruption on some gloves and give it to the Animate Guardian and Windscream boots to get the curse automatically and for free.
Hello.Tell me how do you cope with stun?
Wanted to thank you for this build, it is amazing! So far done Sirus, U-elder and Maven all deathless and there is still so much room to grow. Have not bothered with new bosses yet.

But do you have any suggestions for gem replacement for unleash? Don't really seem to need it since usual mobs die from 1-2 srs and sustaining 24 on bosses is not too hard with srs refreshing their duration on uniques.

Using elemental damage currently instead of unleash (and ruthless instead of melee splash for bosses) but wondering if there is some other gem that gives more dps.
"
555agasy555 wrote:
Hello.Tell me how do you cope with stun?

It doesn't really bother me that much. It's a minion build so it doesn't keep you from doing damage. And the stuns come from blocked hits anyway.
You could fit stun and block recovery on the gloves, body armour and flasks, but I would consider that kind of a waste.

"
Traizix wrote:
Wanted to thank you for this build, it is amazing! So far done Sirus, U-elder and Maven all deathless and there is still so much room to grow. Have not bothered with new bosses yet.

But do you have any suggestions for gem replacement for unleash? Don't really seem to need it since usual mobs die from 1-2 srs and sustaining 24 on bosses is not too hard with srs refreshing their duration on uniques.

Using elemental damage currently instead of unleash (and ruthless instead of melee splash for bosses) but wondering if there is some other gem that gives more dps.

Glad you enjoy it and thank you for the feedback!

If you have Ele Weakness on the Animate Guardian and Assassin's Mark (especially Anomalous version) in the weapon linked with Enhance, then Crit Damage is the highest damage support you can go.
Thanks for the build, I'm loving it! Have you given a look at the new Forbidden jewels? Which one do you think would benefit most the build?

And again, thanks for the amazing build!

Update: another doubt, what would you add if you get an extra curse chest?
Last edited by Amnesia0 on Feb 15, 2022, 11:50:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info