[3.19] Triple Offering SRS Necromancer | High Survivability | All Map Mods | One Button Gameplay

Thank you, that helps me a lot.

Very good work to combine the uniques, gems and items to this build and bring SRS back. Impressed!
Great build well done!! And omg that armour !!!!!
how did you start this build? The triple offering really got my interest. Did you league start with this?
Hello, I assume that your build will be getting quite famous and I really wanna try it so I went ahead and bought this:

I just wanna be sure that I understand correctly that Kulemak like this should be good for this build?

Secondly, do I need to change the setup with this Kulemak cuz of 4 second Cooldown on trigger? I am mostly thinking about changing Increased Duration for Frost Bomb (healing from Maven; Expedition; Metamorphs) or curse/mark or Empower to power offerings up even more. Thank you:)
"
xDeicidium wrote:
how did you start this build? The triple offering really got my interest. Did you league start with this?

I'm not really insterested in Scourge so I just play around on my Standard SSF characters.
So I'm not really sure what to do in a fresh new start, since you kinda need the Enhance and alt quality to scale the Offerings properly.
Maybe SRS+Zombies is good enough for early maps to farm enough currency to get it going. The passive tree should be fine for that I think.

"
lampicka95 wrote:
Hello, I assume that your build will be getting quite famous and I really wanna try it so I went ahead and bought this:

I just wanna be sure that I understand correctly that Kulemak like this should be good for this build?

Secondly, do I need to change the setup with this Kulemak cuz of 4 second Cooldown on trigger? I am mostly thinking about changing Increased Duration for Frost Bomb (healing from Maven; Expedition; Metamorphs) or curse/mark or Empower to power offerings up even more. Thank you:)

The staff works very well with this, because I dropped the exact same one and wanted to make a cool build around it for quite some time lol. That's how this build idea came to life. But I can't put something like that in a build guide so I'm lucky a rare staff works almost as good. Pretty nice that you were able to get your hands on the perfect one haha.

The problem with the 4 seconds cooldown is the mana cost. You probably need to run Inspiration or Enlighten instead of Increased Duration. Extra supports like Empower also add mana cost so I personally decided to go with another active one (Convocation). You have some cool options here because active ones also get the massive quality boost too.
Last edited by Clooney_is_best_Batman on Nov 8, 2021, 12:44:56 PM
Would it be possible to go with Endurance mod on body armour and get -mana cost on rings? Since playing trade league I can easily combine elevated offering mod plus endurance one.
Last edited by lampicka95 on Nov 8, 2021, 1:37:26 PM
"
lampicka95 wrote:
Would it be possible to go with Endurance mod on body armour and get -mana cost on rings? Since playing trade league I can easily combine elevated offering mod plus endurance one.

I'm a big fan of consistency. The endurance charges on the rings have 100% uptime and can't be dropped by Nullifier Nemesis monsters.
But you are of course free to build what you personally prefer, especially with enough currency in trade league.
Just some pre-cluster thoughts below:

You can take enigmatic defense for more defense and get +1 unleash seals for a bit more quality of life.

Ailment immunity with Animate Guardian via Sin Eater.
Curse on block with Sentaris.
Consecrated ground with Zahndethus' Cassock.
Southbound, victarios, leer cast as the standard other items.

Pretty tanky, going well, still have some better items to get.

Great build so far!

Hi you wrote :

The videos still have some wrong gems (Pride, that does nothing since they now convert all phys to fire).

Where you get full converion ?
"
mon1620deo wrote:
Hi you wrote :

Where you get full converion ?

it's in the 3.16 Scourge full patch notes.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3186390

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info