[3.19] Triple Offering SRS Necromancer | High Survivability | All Map Mods | One Button Gameplay

so its not rly 1 button since you need to cast SRS every 2sec and offering every 8 seconds ?

also your POB tree is lvl 99... where would you cut for a realistic level of 85 ?

also I got this is this any good?

SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Nov 9, 2021, 11:55:57 PM
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
so its not rly 1 button since you need to cast SRS every 2sec and offering every 8 seconds ?

also your POB tree is lvl 99... where would you cut for a realistic level of 85 ?

also I got this is this any good?

The offerings get triggered, you don't have to cast them yourself.

I would probably keep some life nodes like "Devotion", "Redemption", "Combat Stamina", "Cruel Preparation" and maybe jewel slots for the last levels.

You are better off crafting a rare staff with minion damage, since that fire damage is useless for this build.
Great build, thanks for sharing.
I just wish SRS was in a better state, the numbers just aren't there.

I will probably transition to golems at some point later, since Investment is similar and we share a similar tree and gems. Golems just are so much better in the end though.

I love the style of SRS but it's insanely expensive for how bad it performs.
Unfortunately bosses like Sirus, Uelder, Maven just aren't that much of a benchmark anymore.
will srs count as death when they out of duration?
"
VABcuzOfLucy wrote:
will srs count as death when they out of duration?

I believe they do, judging by how the Siegebreaker mod triggers.
Is skitterbots the next best aura after Hatred? If I were to allocate some mana reservation nodes, what's the next best damaging aura for our SRS? Wrath, Anger or Zealotry?
"
xDeicidium wrote:
Is skitterbots the next best aura after Hatred? If I were to allocate some mana reservation nodes, what's the next best damaging aura for our SRS? Wrath, Anger or Zealotry?

I looked a bit in PoB and currently trying anger, switching the jinxed-juju dropping some defenses in favor of an aul's uprising, dropping the empower for the spectres & Animate guardian.

Build is really solid in scourge, in a T15 Primordial blocks map i went up to 264 scourge stack with no issues at all, only thing that killed me was an abbaxoth.

What the build does not do well is bossing obviously - well it's safe but its very very slow overall.

I can recommend the build with ~10ex investment for those of you that dont like dying often and are ok with sacrificing dmg/speed. You will not "never" die but pretty much you wont die. You need some very specific gear to make it feel good in red maps so prepare to craft some on your own.

I'm still lacking good rings with endurance charge craft so far so this will be the next thing i'm going for. Especially some chaos res to still have 83% res when using the aul's.

Gear so far:
Switching between the two depending on situation but mostly running the Aul's uprising currently

Update: just crafted these nice gloves:

Last edited by Fadeiar on Nov 12, 2021, 1:19:47 PM
can we use both divine flesh and MOM?
"
VABcuzOfLucy wrote:
can we use both divine flesh and MOM?
No, those two don't work together.
I am quite enjoying the build and playing around a bit with different things. I added a crown of the tyrant to my Animate guardian with a red socket for fire damage added, got a megalomaniac for 1ex and sacrificed some defences dropping heart of the warrior & warriors blood. This improved DPS a good bit, map clear is incredibly smooth now. Crafted two rings that could still be improved by a small bit with minor improvements added on the minion damage tier but I think I am more or less close to maxing the build out.

With dropping the defenses I have 4.7k life and still is safe enough with all the defensive layers to max out scourge on every map.

Edit:

I recorded some maps yesterday for those of you interested in how the build looks like in Scourge:

1. T16 Corrupted Glacier Map (Breach, Ritual, Abyss, Blight, Beyond and dual Curse)
2. Lair of the Hydra
3. The Formed - Invitation
Last edited by Fadeiar on Nov 16, 2021, 5:24:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info