3.16.0d Hotfix

rly sad that its 1shot leagu... rip
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Fun Detected Fun Removed™
A solution will be to be able to insert Timeless jewels in non-allocated sockets , but to not apply their effect , until you actually allocate the socket.
I think the exploit would be if you put in thread of hope or intuitive leap, it lets you allocate those points even without getting that jewel socket. Since it's patched so I can't test but looks like it works based on GGG's wording. It's not pretending that it is in, IT IS IN THAT JEWEL SOCKET AND FUNCTIONING.
Crashing to desktop every 30 minutes is not a QoL improvement and you cannot figure out how to end that. It's been an issue for league after league. And yet you are "johnny on the spot" with fixing this mostly harmless help. Why not just "tune" this to make fit within the game and be helpful? It would encourage the trading Chris loving so much.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
good job, you turned game to a unplayable {censored}
"
Kasseopea wrote:
Fun Detected Fun Removed™

lol i'm with you.
i directly stop that league at day 5
Last edited by julesthom on Nov 7, 2021, 3:59:38 AM
How can people just cry about an exploit being fixed, exploits have to be patched.
Yeah, it could be used to check Timeless Jewels stats and such, but people were using it to take advantage of that, so first is the fix, then maybe they can add it back with a way to socket these kind of jewels but not give the stats until you spec to that socket.

This have been one of the best leagues I played since I joined PoE, of course it has problems, bugs and flaws, and I'm pretty sure they're working on everything.

It just takes time cause it's not that easy to find what is causing these problems ( Like the crashing one ).

"
inactiveezz wrote:
How can people just cry about an exploit being fixed, exploits have to be patched.
Yeah, it could be used to check Timeless Jewels stats and such, but people were using it to take advantage of that, so first is the fix, then maybe they can add it back with a way to socket these kind of jewels but not give the stats until you spec to that socket.

This have been one of the best leagues I played since I joined PoE, of course it has problems, bugs and flaws, and I'm pretty sure they're working on everything.

It just takes time cause it's not that easy to find what is causing these problems ( Like the crashing one ).

+1
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info