3.16.0d Hotfix

game is still dropping to desktop randomly. nothing is actually getting fixed anymore. when it crashes to desktop, so far, i'm at least not losing my maps or portals anymore. sometimes it drops to desktop when i use the first portal, or the first time i come out of a map for any reason. be it death, finished, or full inventory. and the map reveal progress is lost every time.

lag spikes are getting very annoying.

[Removed by Support]
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
Last edited by JC_GGG on Nov 5, 2021, 7:54:51 AM
Can we see this bug turned into a feature after you have fixed the problems with it?

You've already removed pvp characters so is the correct way to check a timeless jewel to make a bunch of level 40 characters?

I already don't bother with Timeless Jewels because they feel largely random and that doesn't feel good.
R.I.P. Harvest crafting. You were amazing for one league
Last edited by Icewave21 on Nov 5, 2021, 10:27:45 AM
Interesting 'bug' to make people's life better
let's fix this 'bug' and make them miserable again!!
that sounds fun ! hot fix!
Last edited by cheney85 on Nov 5, 2021, 10:57:21 AM
Nononononono...
What are you doing...

That's a feature we want . . .
(yes, I know it was an exploit that actually transformed the nodes and let you allocate them)
My forever game, the game which I can always return to
Last edited by Lucifer_Dawn on Nov 5, 2021, 11:50:53 AM
Hi while you at it could you please fix the bug that make game crashes to desktop at least once in every hour?
To those that didn't know, this allowed for large notables to give extra stats via timeless jewels that you didn't have to pay the points to allocate for. Was very broken and clearly unintended, however I wish it worked and was a QoL improvement.
Every day 5-10 crashes when entering the portal. When will there be a correction?
I'm also facing the crashing to desktop issue. No crash report nothing. Just some random crash to desktop at random time when I go into portal
"
Pallumx wrote:
To those that didn't know, this allowed for large notables to give extra stats via timeless jewels that you didn't have to pay the points to allocate for. Was very broken and clearly unintended, however I wish it worked and was a QoL improvement.

It also let you allocate nodes with Intuitive Leap and Thread of Hope.

The amount of abuse available for this bug was pretty extreme for how much people in here are crying like it's some spiteful thing to remove.
Thanks for removing this, we were clearly having the wrong fun again...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info