[Bug?] Power Charge on Critical not working with Totems

It would be nice if ggg could create passive skills so we can add charges to our totems.
Like we already have for players but also new passive skills to add (max) charges to totems.
Last edited by kompaniet on Apr 29, 2014, 11:56:19 AM
They have a lot of things on their "soon" list. The problem is, people are not willing to wait around till you get to them. Say all you want negative about Blizzard and WOW, but they address issues immediately, that's a big reason they are able to retain their player base as long as they have...which is borderline unbelievable. I have left this game for the most part, will continue to play off and on hoping for fixes to issues that affect me. It's too bad because this game has a lot to offer, I think its a terrific game with some unique ideas.
I know its a very small company and its free to play....blah blah blah , however any successful game is able to keep their players logging in each day, and from what I see my friends list is full of inactive people as well as guilds falling apart. I realize this isn't the right forum for this rant, I am venting I guess, lol. I want to play this game, but until they fix the performance issues, its simply not worth it.
I totaly get that, I'm not blaming them, if I could choose there are planty other things (that they are already on as far as I know) that are more important.
Only dreaming of some stuff I would wish for :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info