Post aura rage here. I will lock any other aura thread I see.

Hi

Still wouldn't mind know why GGG is making these decisions that are so unbalanced concerning aura usage...pg 52.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
why GGG dont add graphic option for auras?
Hi

I haven't got any answers yet to my questions I want to reaffirm that I am still curious where GGG got the idea to do such a heavy handed aura balance and now is slowly changing the aura costs, isn't that a waste of time and money when that should have been tested before release?

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
Hello,

I have little problem with hatred aura skull effect. The color is not best I think you should recolore it little bit and make it darker since it is very hard to notice this aura because of that weak color. Can you do something about it? Anger effect looks very good and it is visible very nice but hatred is hard to notice.
IGN : Mettiu
"
Finkenstein wrote:
Hi

I haven't got any answers yet to my questions I want to reaffirm that I am still curious where GGG got the idea to do such a heavy handed aura balance and now is slowly changing the aura costs, isn't that a waste of time and money when that should have been tested before release?

cheers

Guess what Alpha Testers do.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Hi

Nicholas_Steel
"
Guess what Alpha Testers do.

I am very aware of what alpha testers do its another thing if GGG listens to them, let alone decides to message its fan base about specifics.

Maybe you can try and answer my questions?
"
I also sense you don't get what I am trying to understand. So I quote myself.

"
Can you please answer these questions since no dev has yet to explain where the numbers were being pulled from to warrant this aura ''balance''?

1: What was the average amount of auras a POE player used,1-3?

2: What was the average ''rich''(has access to high end unique combinations) Poe player,4-8?

3: Was it a minority or majority of players that used more then the average 1-3?

4: Would it not have been easier to cap players at 2 auras, reworked costs and have a keystone,''Auric Transmogrification: Player can have have 2 additional auras'' placed between witch and templar and move the curse keystone between shadow and witch?, since the ''rich'' players within 24hrs of release are still running 4-5 auras and the average player barely 1.

If this was a minority issue then the the axiom ''what is good for goose is good for gander'' should not apply to the majority.

cheers
Hi to some dev who made this happen,NOT YOU RUSSEL!

"
Can you please answer these questions since no dev has yet to explain where the numbers were being pulled from to warrant this aura ''balance''?

2: What was the average ''rich''(has access to high end unique combinations) Poe player,4-8?

3: Was it a minority or majority of players that used more then the average 1-3?

4: Would it not have been easier to cap players at 2 auras, reworked costs and have a keystone,''Auric Transmogrification: Player can have have 2 additional auras'' placed between witch and templar and move the curse keystone between shadow and witch?, since the ''rich'' players within 24hrs of release are still running 4-5 auras and the average player barely 1.

I feel like this attempt to rectify a supposed issue has utterly failed and also if a player wants to make a build that could use multiple auras then let them.

The real issue is the items that allow them to abuse the game in such a way to get all these auras that many other POE players don't have access too.

This balance to auras reminds me of ''Tacitus: They make a desert and call it peace.'' All the builds and synergy gone by making it flat 60%, nice desert)
Still curious...

cheers
"
Finkenstein wrote:
Hi to some dev who made this happen,NOT YOU RUSSEL!

"

I feel like this attempt to rectify a supposed issue has utterly failed and also if a player wants to make a build that could use multiple auras then let them.

The real issue is the items that allow them to abuse the game in such a way to get all these auras that many other POE players don't have access too.

This balance to auras reminds me of ''Tacitus: They make a desert and call it peace.'' All the builds and synergy gone by making it flat 60%, nice desert)
Still curious...

cheers

Thats the idea a few of us at ggg like the sound of. Though we dont really have any influence on design so we cant really have a say haha. Iv answered my thoughts on this in 2 other recent threads. So not ultra keen to write another 5 paragraphs on this.
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
When I see PoE videos with the old auras I wish they were like that now, badly... They looked so amazing words can't even describe it. Now they look really ugly... Really wish you at least gave the players the option to choose between having the new or old aura design.
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info