Post aura rage here. I will lock any other aura thread I see.

Someone said auras look like rusty hoola-hoops. That describes it the best i think. Awful change, sorry.
@Flaskmacro
Thank you for the fix, for the first time since I started playing I was actually able to play in a part at more than 3fps.
"
OmgWargasm wrote:
I can't wait to get home after work so I can see what the new ones look like...

Running vitality, purity, determination, and hatred on my Mara. WTB screenshots!

Don't have hatred, sorry. And sorry for the resolution.

Determination:
Spoiler

Clarity:
Spoiler

Purity:
Spoiler

Vitality:
Spoiler

Haste:
Spoiler

Discipline:
Spoiler

Anger:
Spoiler

Wrath and hatred look like anger but with different colors.
"
Russell wrote:
"
Halcion wrote:
As was mentioned by the devs in another thread, the idea is to put the focus on the coolness of your character rather than the visual appeal of the auras.

Translation: They want you to buy more microtransactions to look cooler, not stack auras.

EDIT: For the record, I also miss the old auras.

Unique items 3d models are being made at the moment as well as other armour upgrades. Dont try translate my words into some weird money scam lol.

Please tell me that Death's Harp is one of those new models.

PLEASE.
"
"
Russell wrote:
"
Halcion wrote:
As was mentioned by the devs in another thread, the idea is to put the focus on the coolness of your character rather than the visual appeal of the auras.

Translation: They want you to buy more microtransactions to look cooler, not stack auras.

EDIT: For the record, I also miss the old auras.

Unique items 3d models are being made at the moment as well as other armour upgrades. Dont try translate my words into some weird money scam lol.

Please tell me that Death's Harp is one of those new models.

PLEASE.

Doesn't it already have unique model. Its that black smokey thing
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
It's been said but I need to say it again..the new auras are a step back in design. You went from one extreme to another..honestly there should be a middle ground..they went from looking awesome to..are you kidding me!?
this is the first time i have posted on the forum, but i usually cruise around other threads and read info on specs etc.. anyways the new aura effects looks garbage there should at least be someway you can turn on/off the quality of the look in some way. i really like rolling around with 5 auras, made my character look even better but now i might as well turn my graphics settings down as well to make it all have the same appeal. :( two thumbs down for new aura change!
IGN: Rippon/Makavellii/Rippon_/Osmosys
I haven't felt like this since the tiny orc shoulders in WoW.
IGN: Cryoz
Really not happy with the new effects i must say as well :(

A option for the old 1 ones would be great. the more options the better

Now that i have your attention BRING BACK PHASE RUN !!! heheh
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
Love the new auras, for the love of god don't revert lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info