[3.17] Energy Blade Lightning Strike Berserker

If i get it right.
Spoiler
"
Dustmandust wrote:
Currently playing this.
I was looking at the PoB and I see that you have 90% phys. dmg reduction and 84% cold resistance. If watchers eye is converting some of the phys damage to cold, doesn't this result in increased damage taken?
Physical damage mitigation from armour works very unintuitively with different effectiveness depending on the incoming raw physical damage. I might have 90% reduction vs a hit from a white zombie hit, 60% vs a rhoa boss charge and 30% vs shaper slam etc. I recommend reading the poewiki article on armour or just this picture to get a sense of how it works
Spoiler
Last edited by Frost666 on Nov 24, 2021, 10:06:53 AM
"
Omegadevv wrote:
How did U Guys get corrupted Soul?
I checked all of Urs skilltrees and didnt find it with Glorious Vanity i Just See enthernal youth. Can anyone Post a Screenshot of it please?
It needs to have "sacrificed in the name of Doryani" mod to grant Corrupted Soul, you can divine it to get this mod.
Do you get shredded by baran's squares and eradicator lightning beams in the tower arena?
"
AsceticPOE wrote:
Do you get shredded by baran's squares and eradicator lightning beams in the tower arena?
Yeah Doryani's Prototype armour effect and lightning taken as cold talisman only applies to lightning hits, but not dots like the baran squares.
Thank you, i got one now
How did you manage to get over 10 attacks per second of lightning strike? I am at 2.5 in my hideout and max around 4 after berserk... Any help is appreciated:)
"
kearleyboy95 wrote:
How did you manage to get over 10 attacks per second of lightning strike? I am at 2.5 in my hideout and max around 4 after berserk... Any help is appreciated:)

>in my hideout

That's your problem. You get 75% increased alone from 50 rage stacks (with rite of ruin), and another 40% more from 20 blitz stacks, then 20% more from ancestral protector.
hey man I just got to tell how of an amazing guide that you made. It was easy to understands, the steps were very clear and it's super fun.

the build so far in the damage aspect is very good doing about 650K dmg with LS, but the main issue is that I keep dying all the time to the point it started to get boring to be one shotted out of no where. and also the chaos DMG is nasty! ^ ^.
here are my items:

what are your advice on how to improve the build(both in dmg and def wise) other than and gems qualities bcoz I'm working on that.

thanks in advance man
"
bijy91 wrote:
hey man I just got to tell how of an amazing guide that you made. It was easy to understands, the steps were very clear and it's super fun.

the build so far in the damage aspect is very good doing about 650K dmg with LS, but the main issue is that I keep dying all the time to the point it started to get boring to be one shotted out of no where. and also the chaos DMG is nasty! ^ ^.
here are my items:

what are your advice on how to improve the build(both in dmg and def wise) other than and gems qualities bcoz I'm working on that.

thanks in advance man
If you're getting 1 shot its usually gonna be from lightning damage because of doryani's prototype and not having enough armour, another thing to keep in mind is that versus lightning DoT you dont have any mitigation whatsoever since the doryani's prototype effect only applies to hits. So be wary of baran squares and shaper beams etc that deal lightning damage over time. Best way to get more lightning mitigation is from a talisman with 50% lightning damage taken as fire, or an eyes of the greatwolf with 100% as I am currently using, or you can try getting even more armour. For more damage you can try to get scourged items with -lightning res.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info