[3.17] Energy Blade Lightning Strike Berserker

Been loving the build, not having too much trouble so far. I can't seem to figure out why my POB is showing 2 million less total DPS than yours however, we have similar gear so I figure I messed up on creating Energy Blade properly.

Could you take a look and let me know why?

POB https://pastebin.com/kv8TdDkJ
"
Mistweaver wrote:
Been loving the build, not having too much trouble so far. I can't seem to figure out why my POB is showing 2 million less total DPS than yours however, we have similar gear so I figure I messed up on creating Energy Blade properly.

Looks like you're missing the gems from your weapon since it doesn't get imported with energy blade, like berserk and precision.
"
Frost666 wrote:
"
Mistweaver wrote:

Looks like you're missing the gems from your weapon since it doesn't get imported with energy blade, like berserk and precision.

Shit, thank you, that fixed it. 2.8 M compared to your 3.5 M which is more accurate.

Still looking to pick up a couple - light resist items and eventually a woke multi to really pump the damage.
Last edited by Mistweaver on Nov 11, 2021, 11:20:27 PM
"
Frost666 wrote:
"
Dartiuseg wrote:
There is a way with damage taken shifting from light to cold (we can overstack up to 87% cold res, or even more) with talisman.
With doriani we have 0 light res(if i understand it right) without armour, even if there -130 in tooltip, so with 50% conversion its about 44%.
Didn't test it much, but looks good.
Talisman with 100% shifting cost 15+ ex and other mods are shit
Got this for 17 ex and works very well as expected. Was able to do The Hidden and tank Esh's abilities very easily, so if you have the budget for it its a good solution to the lightning damage problem.

I'm using and scourging at the moment few 50% versions - still good in tanking and have more useful mods(much cheaper and scourge failing not so painful).
We still taking damage from degen areas with lightning source(baran), because they are not hits and i didn't find a way to shift or mitigate this damage, only way is to play careful and watch your step.
How it feels on 30 waves in simul? What defense layers it have?
Is there a cap to the -lightning resistance ?
the lower you have the more dps or after -80 for exaple it does not have effect anymore ?
"
ozark74 wrote:
Is there a cap to the -lightning resistance ?
the lower you have the more dps or after -80 for exaple it does not have effect anymore ?
Caps out at -200 I believe and scales all the way down there as usual.
Actually didn't find info about cap - some 2-3 years messages says what there is no cap in negative, but pob stop scaling damage on -200.
Stops at -162, need some luck on body or neck.
Scaling -light is best for this build, i think, because we don't cut enemy res, they have exactly the number of res we have - so bosses and some map mods doesn't affect our damage.
Hey, this is by far the most fun build i've played this season, im trying to get better gems now but any ideas on what can i improve in my items? this is my pob atm https://pastebin.com/QMSKkFbg

tyty!
"
Dartiuseg wrote:
Actually didn't find info about cap - some 2-3 years messages says what there is no cap in negative, but pob stop scaling damage on -200.
Stops at -162, need some luck on body or neck.
Scaling -light is best for this build, i think, because we don't cut enemy res, they have exactly the number of res we have - so bosses and some map mods doesn't affect our damage.

-200 negative res cap was added in 3.16

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info