[3.17] Energy Blade Lightning Strike Berserker

"
Druimmes wrote:
hi mate, i have a question, Lightning strike don't gain inspiration charge because i don't spend mana with the skill, so i think i'm losing a lot of dmg, can i know what yo can do?
Remove one mana craft from your rings.
What are the best stats for min-maxing on rares dps wise? ...Im still a bit confused.
Last edited by Thornfrey on Feb 14, 2022, 10:41:14 PM
Based on the current build I have are there any specific upgrades I should be going for right now? I can do red maps pretty reliably but in tier 14-16 maps things can get rough and I'll end up getting one shot or can't reliably clear enemies quick enough. I've got a little over 3 EX I can spend on trading but not sure what to focus on.
Hello,

How does it works Assassin Mark on your PoB ?
We need to make " Chain Hook" in order to proc Assassin Mark ?
Did this build and was fun.

A few tips for anyone playing this:
-Roll lightning exposure on gloves with new currency so you can skip Hydrosphere. (Second craft should be intimidate or rage on hit).

-Make sure your assasin's mark has low enough mana cost to trigger. I linked mine with inspiriation.

-With the nerfed hydrosphere to 1 attack per sec, using chain hook on it to gather rage is super annoying so I skipped that. If you really want to gather rage before a pinnacle boss you can weapon swap.

-With 2 free slots from not using hydrosphere or chain hook I don't need unset ring to fit in flamedash, and I can link assassin's mark+mark on hit with inspiration.

-You can use prismatic catalyst on your amulet to get -36% lightning res.
IGN: Bottebo
Is there any way to get more protection against those damn lightning mirage guys? Build feels really tanky apart from getting one shot by them every damn map. With the amount of lightning screen bukake I am spewing out they often arent even visible before popping me in one hit.
How do I get the energy sword? I can not find it on the trading site.
- thank you.

Edit I now understand
Last edited by Jack_I_Is on Mar 5, 2022, 11:37:49 PM
Hello

Having a lot of fun with the build
I don't get oneshot often like other said

I play with taste of Hate flask = 14% phys as cold and Watcher's eye 10% taken as cold and it seems enough

Effective hit pool in pob is 110k

I just got a HH and I'm currently doing 40% delirious T16 with scarabs, sextants and beyond mod without dying too much. 60% or more is hard

But I'm struggling to find where I can get more dps to go 100% deli or wave 30

Here is my PoB
https://pastebin.com/pBcvzCfb

If anybody can have a look and tell me if I miss easy way of getting more dps, thanks in advance

And again thanks for the build :)
Last edited by bizbiz77 on Mar 8, 2022, 10:33:47 AM
"
bizbiz77 wrote:
Hello

Having a lot of fun with the build
I don't get oneshot often like other said

I play with taste of Hate flask = 14% phys as cold and Watcher's eye 10% taken as cold and it seems enough

Effective hit pool in pob is 110k

I just got a HH and I'm currently doing 40% delirious T16 with scarabs, sextants and beyond mod without dying too much. 60% or more is hard

But I'm struggling to find where I can get more dps to go 100% deli or wave 30

Here is my PoB
https://pastebin.com/pBcvzCfb

If anybody can have a look and tell me if I miss easy way of getting more dps, thanks in advance

And again thanks for the build :)

Easy
You can get prismatic catalyst on neck for -36% res.
Intimidate on hit on gloves instead of +1 max cold res.
-20% on your thread of hope.

Hard:
Open suffix on gloves to craft attack speed.
Rings have spot for damage prefix (flat lightning or %elemental damage) but very hard whe you need certain stats.

IGN: Bottebo
"
Botte84 wrote:

Easy
You can get prismatic catalyst on neck for -36% res.
Intimidate on hit on gloves instead of +1 max cold res.
-20% on your thread of hope.

Thank you for the time you took to look at my pob !
Prismatic catalyst on neck and thread of hope tips are free dps, i'll do it. I'm also trying to find a good corrupt on thread of hope because I need the Int on the amulet.

I changed the gloves to +2max cold res while unique is nearby
I'm quite hesitant between that and intimidate on hit because going 88% to 90% ele res is quite big imo (6k damage hit -> 5k)
I can get intimidate on block on shield mastery next to glancing blows, but pob tells me that +1% crit multi per 10 Max ES on shield is about the same dmg, and it's always active not just when I block.
So I guess I need to find +2max res or intimidate somewhere else to get both.

"
Botte84 wrote:

Hard:
Open suffix on gloves to craft attack speed.
Rings have spot for damage prefix (flat lightning or %elemental damage) but very hard whe you need certain stats.

I'll look last into gloves craft last as it seems the most expensive !
I think I'm going to put a crusader exalted orb on my ring it should net positive outcome in 6 out of 7 case (only spell dmg is meh)

https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=1&bi=7885&m=crusader&i=|4|&lv=85&ob=both&v=c&a=e&l=a&lg=9&bp=y&as=1&bld={"1628":"72","1775":"44","1960":"23","2706":"82","2915":"81"}&im={}&ggt=|&ccp={}

Do you think a rare helmet could be better than Crown of the inward ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info