[3.20] L1uke's Bane/ED LL Occultist | Leaguestart to Endgame (now with new versions)

I feel like the price listed in the PoB for the cane of Kulemak is wayy low. If you're selling one for 1 ex ill sure as hecc take it.
Why does the PoB have a 7 linked ED and an 8 linked bane?

And what's up with the quartz flask of warding? What flasks did you actually use?
Not Op,

If you look at the PoB you will see on the right side of the skill gem section that it has no check mark next to it, what could that mean? Well they're gems you can use instead of something else , in this case its the Empower Gem .

The flask is as it says, you need a Quartz Flask that has remove curses on use the other mods don't matter and are up to you which one you land on or want but it has to have the remove curse on it.
Can this be transitioned into CI?
Can you update the passive skill tree? Cause it redirects me to some error website and I cannot view the tree.
I'm sorry for the late reply, I am a bit overwhelmed with work currently, but I will try to answer everything now.

The tree has not changed to my knowledge that it would influence us, I have updated the PoB again, anyway though, so if it keeps redirecting you, get the new link I have attached.

The links are orientational and as someone pointed out, the gems that are used are ticked and the spare ones are not.

What concerns the staff notes (1ex price), was the actual price at the time I was buying it, but I can imagine that it must be very fluctuating within the first week of the league and further on. I have some other weapons attached there as well, as mentioned, many things work, but this is more or less the goal towards which you want to go.

I was thinking about CI as well, and I would say yes, but I didn't see the benefit of it. The chaos immunity is nice I guess but you already have max chaos res + other mitigation (read build notes) and with LL you're doing more dmg as well as can fit another aura. However I might consider a max block version later on, just to experiment.

If anything else, send me a message here, of if it is urgent then to my discord (attached in description).. there I will definitely see it fast.
Last edited by L1uke on Apr 8, 2022, 12:59:21 PM
Hi ,

Are you playing on standard ? because i saw in your POB you are using an old witchfire version and the witchfire Brew doesn't do this anymore since at least 2 leagues
What do you do when frozen, though? Just respawn in town? Does taking Frigid Wake make sense?
deleted
Last edited by icel3oi on Mar 25, 2022, 11:01:39 AM
Hello (late) again,

I don't play standard, only in between leagues to try out new builds (either own or not)... But I'm not sure if I have the flask anymore, can have a look and pm you in case I find it.

I kept switching up my pantheons, the POB is from when I was fighting Sirus I think... But otherwise I keep the soul of the Brine King on together with soul of Abberath. But of course you have more options, you can get a freeze flask, but I like the keep the slot open. Or yes, you can just respawn if you feel like neither of the options are worth for you :)) I personally would not spec into Frigid Wake, because all the other points are pretty much essential so you keep your defenses up as well as the additional curse. You can walk around the extra curse with other items but from what I've tried it's either too expensive or not worth to take in the first place. If you would get your hands on the new jewel that gives you a 5th ascendancy, sure, but I believe that is expensive as well.
Last edited by L1uke on Apr 8, 2022, 11:38:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info