What We're Working On

"
We can't give a specific timeline on this just yet but it's a priority to resolve this before 3.17 launches

Seriously? How people are supposed to play the game without map tab? Buy new map tab? Use regular tabs for 3.16 maps?
This is truly upsetting people, I appreciate the great work but there is a considerable amount of standard players and the map tab issue is basically stopping some of us from playing because we are running out of space, please make it a priority otherwise you are abandoning a considerable amount of your player base.

A genuine please fix it
The blood meter glows briefly when it reaches full. Can't you just leave the glow on? Seems a bit silly to focus on making a brief notification more noticeable when you can just leave it on.
Its fun to play PoE 5 days every 6 months.
Last edited by Stupafly5 on Oct 28, 2021, 10:21:56 AM
+1
"
saintvio2 wrote:
So no adjustment to fortify? it is working as intended? BS

+1
Hi GGG big fan of your awesome game!

My I say that you guys hit the nail on this League. Great and fun mechanic despite the reword.

I usually play with another friend and we have long talked about shared stash. So now we have that, thanks. But there are still som issues regarding the guild stash. I can't right click on a currency in the guild stash and craft, I need to put it in my inventory first. Another problem is that the crafting table use my currency from my own stash.

I would really like an on/off switch to toggle between my main stash and the guild stash, where the crafting table or npc take my currency when I craft or buy something.
Hello
My 1 st impression after reading this topic :
GGG, you should rename a present league into " Scrooge" :))))
Is anything being considered for the range of the stun and knock back when entering Scourge? It's far too frequent that I find myself instantly killed when entering simply because I'm blasted by dozens of enemies outside the range. I know my gear isn't the greatest yet, but I'm also not doing anything challenging. Tier 1 and 2 maps with 2-3 mods.

With the rewards rarely ever being worth it (downside of corruptions being too strong) and being killed instantly when entering, I find myself just avoiding the content. I'm rapidly becoming bored with the league because there's nothing new outside of scourge. I don't get much time to play so I haven't made it far in maps. I'm seriously questioning if I will even make it to yellow maps at this point. It's simply not fun for me.
Besides the pointless league mechanics I'm mostly upset with the obvious drop nerfs. I'm not much of a solo crafter so I go to trade for my gear. I have two toons in the mid 70s and both can barely finish a t2 map when using the league mechanic. GGG promised all these awesome fixes after butchering 3.15, but hardly did anything but move things around. You have to use so many freaking defensive nodes on tree now I can do no damage, let alone clearing or surviving Scourge events. This could be alleviated if I could afford to upgrade anything which just seems like a pipe dream. Maybe I just suck at the game, but before 3.15 I never had trouble reaching end game content.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info