What We're Working On

so, standard map conversion only in 3 months...
guess I shouldn't spend more money on this game...
only play standard and we are left behind every league.
"
Suzim wrote:
so, standard map conversion only in 3 months...
guess I shouldn't spend more money on this game...
only play standard and we are left behind every league.

Don't give em any money until they make a game worth donating to, like many of us have been doing. I've read about many people buying into the "we fixed our massive screw up that is 3.15" promises and buying supporter packs that completely regret it. When they fix monster damage or reverse the ridiculous nerfs from 3.14-3.15 and make the game rewarding to play again like 3.13 I'll start giving them money again.
Does anyone know ETA on the Elemental overload for traps and totem fix? Thanks
Last edited by nudle on Oct 29, 2021, 2:27:39 AM
Also my Penance Brand doenst trigger elemental overload.
how about the lag and spike? in Sing/Japan realm at night? (around 8 PM GMT+7) ? plan to fix that?
"
We can't give a specific timeline on this just yet but it's a priority to resolve this before 3.17 launches and hopefully much sooner than that.

Is it april fools' joke? Game is literally unplayable on Standard right now and you're talking about 2 months to fix it? Hello? Conversion button was f***ed up since it's been released, now it's not working at all. Oh, and btw - we PAID for this tab.
Signed
Vermyn
Last edited by Vermyn on Oct 29, 2021, 11:56:08 AM
While I appreciate the changes - some nightmare map (mods) are just annoying:

Switching back and forth bc the bar is full but no mobs are left in nightmare land ...sucka big time...
GGG, could you fix fortify for melee skills with patch to 3.16? Fortify does not work properly on bosses. You have no chance to get fortify stacks on single boss fights. Usually you can stack it only on packs of monsters.
Last edited by reqqq1 on Oct 31, 2021, 6:42:56 AM
ftiakste tou koloserver gamo to bourdelo sas
"
nudle wrote:
Does anyone know ETA on the Elemental overload for traps and totem fix? Thanks

I want to know this too, hope they can finish it soon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info