What We're Working On

soooo i haven't had much time to play but just finnished act 10 did last quest to get a map from Kirac and 0 map drops. normaly i find some maps while doing the acts but no. so i cleared every zone of act 10 twice and 0 maps. i delved, i did heist and prophecies and STILL 0 FUCKIN MAPS! like WTF! iam for sure as hell not going to spend time to trade tier 1 maps! not sure if just really bad luck or wtf is happening with this game. but i know iam super fuckin done with the bullshit. i dont mind the game becomming harder. but i play games to have a chill and fun time. and this game is not fun at all, not any more. will prob check poe 2 but not hyped at all when i see where this is going.
no fix for this being one of the lowest reward leagues in the last 2 years is a major oversight....

While T10 Tainted maps can be very rewarding. thats something 95% of the playbase will not touch.

Make Random T1-5 Tainted maps drop while in the upside down and speed up the time to taint maps manually for the love of all that is sanity before its to late.
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
"
Iggy5150 wrote:
Just read this lol

Missing Patch Notes
In our 3.16.0 Patch Notes, we unfortunately missed two notes: one related to armour-based shields and one related to the Veiled Modifier Damage Over Time Multiplier Bow Craft.

Can't believe you can't acknowledge the amount of stuff you missed, some of them extremely impactful for the game, e.g. bloodstained fossil mod nerf, new cluster notables.

Cant believe you are talking about Scourge Patch notes when you dont play the league.

Can't believe you don't realize that patch notes includes changes to the core game.
"
j33bus wrote:
Scourge monsters are still doing significantly more damage than any other monsters in the area. The visuals are still impossible to see. The timer is still way too short to allow any sort of actually playing well.

Mechanically it's a thing that allows for no improvement because you're not allowed to see what killed you at all.

Also the delve flicker spiders have no business existing.

I will only add, that flicker monsters in general do like twice or three times more damage than other monsters. Also, the arc monsters do shit tons of damage because its copy pasted arc, instead of separate skill that has no % more damage per chain remaining. Thus, they deal double damage too if the base level 20 arc is used by them - 7 chains is a lot when it adds 15% more damage per chain remaining (equals to 95% if my math is correct). And that damage is further multiplicative with damage taken from scourges and map tiers + modifiers. Like fuck those monsters.
I've been playing PoE since 2014. But what has happened to the game for about a year has made me incredibly angry and sad at the same time. Dear GGG, do you only see money in front of your eyes with your whored MTX shit? Just give us what we want. I just uninstalled PoE. The only game I wanna play But I can't play for three days without really making progress. Just die in Scourge without knowing what happened. Everything feels so wrong, I can't take it anymore.
Thank you GGG
Scourge league looked great in the trailer and the way you presented the manifesto & the changes really misdirected me from what was about to happen.

New tree looks interesting but you end up with way less damage and perhaps a bit more reliable defence, unless you play the meta skills that do not require damage and only build defence. Scourge league mechanic is deadly and the odds are terrible.

With only two crucible slots making decent items will take weeks, not to mention that unless you play on trade getting something useful is out of the question since the mod pool is large.
Bait and switch GGG at it again.
Getting really bored while you deliberate on something that should be the easiest part to fix.

Just. Make. It. Rewarding.

You've been doing this for years now GGG.
"
Rekill wrote:
just a few examples:
-2 to Level of Socketed Gems
You and your Minions take 50% reduced Reflected Elemental Damage

Regenerate 24.3 Life per second
22% reduced Global Defences

I mean, ye... realy nice trade-offs! you nailed it! gg

Still, cant beat the:
1. ADDS 22 TO 39 FIRE DAMAGE
2. DEAL NO FIRE DAMAGE

and such.