[3.18] CheapBunny Petrified Blood Low Life 6 Aura Double Strike Champion

"
AegisEmperor wrote:
Hi Bunny,

Thanks for the build, it’s amazing to use.

I don’t know why this particular build isn’t in the major list of PoE builds, only encountered this build while surfing the forums for unique duelist builds.

Glad you enjoy the build =), you might want to drop blood rage and use corrupting fever in later game.
Last edited by cheapbunny on Nov 10, 2021, 1:16:01 PM
Looking forward to the higher levels , i love to try out stuff like this
Last edited by Voodzz on Nov 12, 2021, 2:26:07 PM
Just got finished playing this to 90 in SSF. Had a good time with it. Thanks for the guide!
i love double strike and been trying it with so many different ascendency in different league. Assassin, glad, slayer but never tried champion ever since they change his ascendant.

Might look at this for Archnemesis :)
"
snapadooo wrote:
i love double strike and been trying it with so many different ascendency in different league. Assassin, glad, slayer but never tried champion ever since they change his ascendant.

Might look at this for Archnemesis :)

Cool, I will update the build guide to 3.17 once the new passive skill tree is available in POB.
My body is ready, unleash the boys!

Cant wait to try double strike with your build, looks really strong with grace and determination.

How do you feel about hunter influence shield with socketed gem mana reservation mod and other great choice like new attack speed on shield?
"
snapadooo wrote:
My body is ready, unleash the boys!

Cant wait to try double strike with your build, looks really strong with grace and determination.

How do you feel about hunter influence shield with socketed gem mana reservation mod and other great choice like new attack speed on shield?

I feel like you may need to drop at least one aura to use hunter influence shield. The strong part of Prism Guardian is that it allow you to reserve aura using life with 100% reserve multiplier. You might need to invest more on reserve efficiency if you are using Arrogance support due to its 200% reserve multiplier.
Why we use ancestral cry, if we can't exert our attacks coz of multistrike support? Or we use if just for armor?
Cool build, thanks for posting.

I was theorycrafting a very similar build but with The Saviour (now that we have cheap access to double-implicit ones) in place of a Paradoxica. Do you think it could work in the late-game with such build?
Thanks.
Why we don't use Blood rage ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info