[3.18] CheapBunny Petrified Blood Low Life 6 Aura Double Strike Champion

sir, i have a question, what talent do you use in physical mastery, pob is not displayed for some reason or I don’t understand something
"
Darkvath wrote:
sir, i have a question, what talent do you use in physical mastery, pob is not displayed for some reason or I don’t understand something

Overwhelm 15% physical damage reduction
Im looking into trying out your build. Have you thought about using lifetap in 6l instead of relying on corrupted to proc adrenaline every time? Probably will be 100% uptime like this.
Also, 10% es from body armour would help a lot with defenses no?
"
MrFrango wrote:
Im looking into trying out your build. Have you thought about using lifetap in 6l instead of relying on corrupted to proc adrenaline every time? Probably will be 100% uptime like this.
Also, 10% es from body armour would help a lot with defenses no?

I thought about using lifetap, but lifetap provides less damage, and is slower to trigger the buff, so i use corrupted fever instead.

I think es does not provide much defense for this build because there is no reliable way to regenerate es.
Seems like the new patch destroyed this build with a simple removal of the Mastery "15% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency of Skills".
"
AegisEmperor wrote:
Seems like the new patch destroyed this build with a simple removal of the Mastery "15% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency of Skills".

No, just need to anoint "Charisma" or look for increase mana reservation efficiency mod on amulet instead.
Last edited by cheapbunny on Aug 17, 2022, 11:39:03 AM
That’s true, okay I will jury rig this build next league for use with the new Bringer of Rain helmet.

Perhaps I will need to use cleave and impale support to save some passive points.
Last edited by AegisEmperor on Aug 17, 2022, 2:49:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info