3.17 TOXIC RAIN CHAMPION - Fast, Tanky, Deadly! - League-Start to End-Game

Swap to this build, having a blast, a really strong build.
Still having trouble in high damage T16 and scourge thou, I am pretty sure there is some part I haven't done right,
the main problems are the build is still a little squishy during molten shield downtime, and the life regen is pretty lackluster. are there things I can do to improve those two aspects?
the main goal of this build for me is to farm 30 waves simulacrum, how far am I from being able to do that?(currently working on gems and watcher's eye)
https://pastebin.com/ubJ10RnU
Last edited by UkoCyanide on Nov 5, 2021, 1:19:20 AM
"
UkoCyanide wrote:
Swap to this build, having a blast, a really strong build.
Still having trouble in high damage T16 and scourge thou, I am pretty sure there is some part I haven't done right,
the main problems are the build is still a little squishy during molten shield downtime, and the life regen is pretty lackluster. are there things I can do to improve those two aspects?
the main goal of this build for me is to farm 30 waves simulacrum, how far am I from being able to do that?(currently working on gems and watcher's eye)
https://pastebin.com/ubJ10RnU
The biggest source of DPS for this build is stacked gem levels. So an Empower 3 would be a boost, a 4 would be more, an amulet with +1 dex or chaos gems is another good choice. Ammy with + dex AND chaos would be excellent.

If you're concerned about tank, maybe swap over to the original setup that brunowa pulled the inspiration from.

Drop the queen of the forest for a rare with 10% of life as extra ES, grab ghost dance on the tree.

Are you ailment immune to everything yet? Freeze can be picked up from the Brine King on the pantheon, (then you can drop the freeze flask affix for ignite) you have bleed on a flask, shock comes from the minor pantheon god directly under the brine king. Well, 60% of it, anyway, I'm running the rest on a flask.

Curse immunity using Viridi's veil is really nice.

Life regen can be from several places. Boot enchant for life leech if you've killed recently, rings with life gained on hit, flask affixes if you have room. There's more methods available, it's not hard to fit some in.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Manage to tickle Sirus to death after 30mins. What's the biggest bang for the buck as far as damage goes?
"
daBOB wrote:
Manage to tickle Sirus to death after 30mins. What's the biggest bang for the buck as far as damage goes?
Need more gem levels.
- Bow with +socketed support gems
- Empower 3 or 4
- Amulet with +dex or +chaos gems

Eventually you're going to want all of those.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
daBOB wrote:

You also want to learn how you use your "burstphases" optimal vs Sirius. So the combination of wither stacks, overlapping pods, ballista + self cast toxic etc
Is the build tanky enough to handle T16 200+ scourge maps (without HH)? Haven't really seen footage of many builds not getting slapped around by scourge.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
Macromaster wrote:
It is simply insane how versatile this build is. Got a Mageblood on Standard pretty early, and had way to much currency laying around. And every day, I find something new to put and adjust at the build, it never stops ;)
Err... if I'm reading this right, your Mageblood isn't using your jade flask because it's not in the left 4 slots?

Mageblood works by using your leftmost -utility- flasks, so it ignores any health / mana flasks in the belt, i.e. "your first 4 utility flasks, counting from the left" instead of "your left 4 slots".
Hello, noob question here:

How do you put 15 withered stack on monster ? since the debuf last 3 sec with withered step its a bit hard to stack them more than 5 time.

Your Withering Steps applying instant 7 Stacks, then you have 4-6 Ballistas that have Withering Touch Support inside.
Eternal Suffering has a chance to apply withering stacks when there are less then 5 Stacks on the enemy etc.

Just checking if this craft is worth it ? Or should I revert ?

With the Life regen, I could drop Vitality ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info