3.17 TOXIC RAIN CHAMPION - Fast, Tanky, Deadly! - League-Start to End-Game

how is it supposed to work molten shell + ice golem + cwdt + culling strike sup?
"
Ezzfaker wrote:
how is it supposed to work molten shell + ice golem + cwdt + culling strike sup?

I was just testing it at the time and it doesn't work. I'm currently running Increased AOE instead of Ice Golem. I haven't worked out the best use of the slot yet but it's fine for now.

Increased Duration would probably be best for longer Molten Shell uptime.
"
buppaisfat wrote:
"
I got all my ballista's swiped when in boss fight, can u tell me the right way to do

They are bugged right now. But looks like they might be getting fixed hopefully in the next patch.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/qg7f51/league_is_krangled_so_hard_that_ggg_put_wrong/hi6ei0y/

See comment from Bex. Best you can do right now is drop them out of the way or behind you.

Yeh.. this is actually AWESOME!

Because our 6L chest is mostly wasted atm... which means once the bug is fixed we will see a noticeable difference on bosses which I'm looking forward to!
"
entriKa wrote:
How can I deal with ailments?

We can't be stunned, frozen, blinded, or maimed due to pantheons.

Pantheons also reduce the effect of other ailments such as shock and chill.
Just to add to above... burning, bleeding etc we use flasks.
Hello!

I think i may have screwed up crafting the bow.
I missread the crafting notes from lightees build.

So now i have a rare thicket bow with ONLY hunter t1 dot multi. It Said to have normal dot multi, am i screwed or Will it work just the same?
"
Khaldtor wrote:
Hello!

So now i have a rare thicket bow with ONLY hunter t1 dot multi. It Said to have normal dot multi, am i screwed or Will it work just the same?

It will get you to red maps but to push end game bosses you will want the extra DOT Multiplier.

You want one of these bows... with either crafted DOT or attack speed:

"
brunowa wrote:
"
Khaldtor wrote:
Hello!

It will get you to red maps but to push end game bosses you will want the extra DOT Multiplier.

You want one of these bows... with either crafted DOT or attack speed:

Yes i know how the end game bow should look like.

My question was if i could continue to craft on a bow with rare quiality with only hunter dot multi mod.

Like if i craft can't roll atk mods then exalt twice, according to Lightees notes ill hit Hunter dot multi+ Level to skill gems. My question is, will i roll dot multi instead of the hunter dot multi like this or not?
Update on the ballista totem bug:

Ballista Totems
There is a bug where Ballistas used via Totem Support only have -45% damage taken instead of -80%. This will be fixed in an upcoming patch.

Here is the official thread if you want to read the whole thing.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3194605
the masteries don't show whats being taken, can we have a list somewhere on what to take?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info