3.17 TOXIC RAIN CHAMPION - Fast, Tanky, Deadly! - League-Start to End-Game

"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
trusbasass wrote:
This is my build right now:
https://pastebin.com/hEFGJdjf

What do you remove in order to get to the Ghost Shroud?
The Thread of Hope passives?
I dont like how you have to get 4 passives to travel...
Eventually, maybe. If you can get enough strength on gear, you can abandon Sentinel on the tree, and everything that comes after it. You get more Damage by allocating the Atrophy wheel, DPS wise, and you replace the Scion life wheel choices with Blood Drinker.

Other things on your tree that I don't have allocated... Flask Mastery, Mana Flows, Evasion mastery. Mind you, I'm still running an enduring mana flask. Can you actually sustain mana with your setup as is?

You're welcome to look at my tree, my characters are always public. I'm still running the Scion side for life, I don't have enough strength to swap over yet.

Hmm, dropping the Sentiel and everything after it is an interesting idea, I did not thought about it.

And yes, I can sustain mana - unless Im just standing and holding RMB for a long, long time, which isnt happening often. Mana Flows helped with that and I also needed the extra 20 Intelligence. Dunno if I would pick it if I didnt need the Intelligence...

About the Flask Mastery: Since I dropped the mana flask, may be it is no longer worth it. Having the charges refresh in very long encounters, like Maven, is nice, but probably not worth it...

The Atropy path... I dunno man. Its just way too much traveling for my liking. MAY BE if I manage to get to 100.

Btw, toughts on Fangs of the Viper?
"
PyredQc wrote:
So guy, i just want to share a modification ive made that can help people with farming.

First here is my gear :

Look like every build, but here is the difference ive made for farming :

We kill so fast that Rampage is up all the time and reach 1000 fast. It's just a major QoL imo... it feel faster and more powerful then my glove with multiplier, AS and AoE .

We get the immune to Physical damage very very often.

Give it a try, it work like a charm for me, might help some of you

PS : Sorry for my bad english...

Can I see a PoB of this?
Last edited by VigorDracul on Dec 2, 2021, 1:35:51 PM
"
trusbasass wrote:

Fangs of Viper to my knowledge:

+20 to Dexterity (mostly useless)
5% increased Movement Speed (mosty useless)
20% increased Physical Damage (useless)
20% increased Chaos Damage (somewhat usefull)

Last edited by VigorDracul on Dec 2, 2021, 1:44:03 PM
"
VigorDracul wrote:
"
trusbasass wrote:

Fangs of Viper to my knowledge:

+20 to Dexterity (mostly useless)
5% increased Movement Speed (mosty useless)
20% increased Physical Damage (useless)
20% increased Chaos Damage (somewhat usefull)

The question is, at what cost? What points would you give up?

If you're wanting to squeeze out a little extra DPS at the cost of some defence, then go for it.

In fact, that's exactly what I have done most recently (coincidental enough). I have dropped Gain a Life/Mana flask mastery, an Eva/life node, and a life node and gone for Fangs of Viper and a Bow attach speed node.

I wouldn't recommended it though as I believe the extra defence (350 life + some eva in my case) is better for an all-round build and for the majority of people... however, I'm at the stage of going more Speed/DPS because I have no intention of levelling up any further (I'm 97).
Last edited by brunowa on Dec 2, 2021, 9:34:55 PM
"
VigorDracul wrote:
"
PyredQc wrote:
So guy, i just want to share a modification ive made that can help people with farming.

First here is my gear :

We kill so fast that Rampage is up all the time and reach 1000 fast. It's just a major QoL imo... it feel faster and more powerful then my glove with multiplier, AS and AoE .

Can I see a PoB of this?

NICE SUGGESTION!

I slapped on some Null and Void gloves, and although it's not significantly faster (at least when wearing a HH), it is definitely FUNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!

hehe, here's a quick video I made with them on so people can see what it's like

https://youtu.be/jfw9TmXdJA4

Last edited by brunowa on Dec 2, 2021, 9:35:29 PM
"
brunowa wrote:
"
VigorDracul wrote:
"
PyredQc wrote:

First here is my gear :

Can I see a PoB of this?

NICE SUGGESTION!

I slapped on some Null and Void gloves, and although it's not significantly faster (at least when wearing a HH), it is definitely FUNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!

Thanks :) i'm having a blast farming T16 map with this... I scourge always around 150-200 without any problem. i took it off ONLY for Sirius and Cortex, for every other content i keep it... I just got myself some with AS so it's even better
Last edited by PyredQc on Dec 2, 2021, 10:41:17 PM
"
PyredQc wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:

NICE SUGGESTION!

Thanks :) i'm having a blast farming T16 map with this... I scourge always around 150-200 without any problem. i took it off ONLY for Sirius and Cortex, for every other content i keep it... I just got myself some with AS so it's even better

Hmm.. do you use it for the rampage or the phys immunity. The rampage can be easily achieved by weapon swapping to Sinvicta's Mettle and I see no need for more defense in maps. PoB would still be nice to see how you handle resistances.
Personally I just enjoyed it for the fun of Rampage...

Rampage with Headhunter is insanely fun :)
Same with Inspired Learning and its much cheaper. I only had to modify the tree so I dropped some points above sentinel and placed the jewel at Fervour/Aspect of the lynx. Not ideal, but its worth the 75 ex difference until I can afford it and I had ~10 sec slower mapping than you in that video.
Its just awesome for 1.4ex.
"
VigorDracul wrote:
"
PyredQc wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:

NICE SUGGESTION!

Hmm.. do you use it for the rampage or the phys immunity. The rampage can be easily achieved by weapon swapping to Sinvicta's Mettle and I see no need for more defense in maps. PoB would still be nice to see how you handle resistances.

I did not make a PoB for this... But if you want, you can buy a pair or even sim one from the trade and put it on your own PoB to see the diff... It just fun to run. I did try the weapon swapping... it's annoying and dosent feel the same. Anyway try it for yourself.
PS : my resistance are capped, my glove are not where i get my resist from
Last edited by PyredQc on Dec 3, 2021, 9:56:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info