3.16.0 Hotfix 5

still bugged
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
lol just heard about this with cutedogs vid, was looking forward to it
I think you have more serious problems to fix, than that.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
"
BINARYGOD wrote:
"
JayFinch wrote:
Has anyone else noticed how after a Steam update MsMpEng.exe (Windows Defender Antivirus) reads the contents of many .bin and .ogg files? So when someone starts the game right after the patch the loading times are that much worse because of the disk being busy for several minutes. I suppose this can only be noticed on a HDD.

That is strange, I have been using WD for many years, and nothing updated via steam has had issues in this way. That said, I use the standalone install.

Your best bet is to place the POE folder on the Defender ignore list.

I was considering it, but what if there is an actual .ogg virus one day? Like an infohazard in the form of an audio message. :)
On a serious note, I wasn't able to find out why windows defender antivirus scans files the Steam update didn't even touch.
I guess it's either 1 or 48,000. Nothing in between, right?
And we are no fun allowed again :)
I was genuinely excited for this. It made it feel like the league actually had the potential to feel uniquely rewarding and worth it in a way that leagues haven't felt for a long time. :/. Definitely has knocked my motivation to keep playing down.
"We won't nerf things mid league"
"bug"

its literally what it does.
Were you hiding it from Chris before or what?
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Oct 27, 2021, 9:20:03 PM
they put it in the game but nobody was supposed to actually use it LMAO
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
aaaaand league hype is gone. Thanks ggg. A story how Scourge league became a Standard league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info