3.16.0 Hotfix 5

So like 500 reports of skills not working right and masteries not working and all sorts of other bugs that there is still no fix for 5 days later, but the loot was a little bit better than intended bug gets fixed right away.

PS fix fortify
Feels bad. Maybe fix the server stability issues before nerfing league mechanics?
Almost went 2 hours without crashing when entering a new zone. A new record.

Fingers crossed GGG will at least acknowledge there's an issue.
Well this was one bug that should of stayed for the league to keep things interesting. :/
Has anyone else noticed how after a Steam update MsMpEng.exe (Windows Defender Antivirus) reads the contents of many .bin and .ogg files? So when someone starts the game right after the patch the loading times are that much worse because of the disk being busy for several minutes. I suppose this can only be noticed on a HDD.
I guess it's either 1 or 48,000. Nothing in between, right?
fun detected
"
JayFinch wrote:
Has anyone else noticed how after a Steam update MsMpEng.exe (Windows Defender Antivirus) reads the contents of many .bin and .ogg files? So when someone starts the game right after the patch the loading times are that much worse because of the disk being busy for several minutes. I suppose this can only be noticed on a HDD.

That is strange, I have been using WD for many years, and nothing updated via steam has had issues in this way. That said, I use the standalone install.

Your best bet is to place the POE folder on the Defender ignore list.
just make the league not go core (as i hope was planned anyways) and leave it in. jesus man this league makes me anxious what 3.17 is gonna be like...
I can't believe you've done this. It was in the literal description of the skill.
A fact is a statement that can be supported to be true or false by data or evidence. In contrast, an opinion is a personal expression of a person’s feelings or thoughts that may or may not be based in data.
How is this a bug...? You literally had the wording stated clearly as to it being able to do this from the Crucible node. Now you see a bunch of people on Reddit saying that they're finding something actually rewarding about the league and decide to change your mind? Not everything is an exploit or overpowered. And even if something is overpowered for once? So what? Do you really have to go this far to nerf any rewarding mechanic and keep everything mediocre?

We lost so much dps from this current patch and the last 3 before that. My character lost 2k es AND lost at least half of the dps I had before, all with harder than before content. This isn't fun anymore. You're just making the game less and less reasonable for the average person and even the min-maxed characters are barely able to pull through anymore. Let us play 3.13 again, on a private server or an easy mode, etc. Something other than this as our only option.
People's logic on here:
"Can't form a valid argument? Easy, stalk the person's profile instead and attack their character.
Don't like or can't handle someone's opinion? Easy, label it as “toxic”."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info