How Scourge's Launch Went

Back to back crashes day 1, several patches in and still getting multiple server-side and client crashes days into the league. Then back into a queue with all the players trying to log back in, many of whom experience rollbacks. I mean it's better than Ultimatum launch, but still pretty terrible, though by this point in Ultimatum the issues were resolved.
I wanted to convey my appreciation to GGG for the best league launch and experience I've had so far. Until now, my favourite league had been Betrayal, with the syndicate masters and their mobs popping up occasionally to give me a tough fortress battle. But, Scourge has overtaken Betrayal to be my favourite league in Path of Exile.

Since the launch of the league, I've had no problems connecting to the game, no lag whatsoever, no disconnects (other than two attributed to my internet connection going down), no frame stutters, and zero sound problems (which always occurred until this league, making me use the --nosound option). The gameplay has been smooth.

Thank you for the great launch, my best experience with Path of Exile so far. Keep up the great work.
https://andarplays.com - Our landing website. Find all the cool links here.
---
https://yt.andarplays.com - Our videos on YouTube.
crashs, no rewards in nightmare, many bugs
you guys have too much work to do
take my energy
I love this league, thanks GGG
First of all thank you so much for the amazing game and the amazing league! Really appreciate all the new changes to the core game and everything. But the game has been very much laggy in the Singapore server, specially since the launch of this league. Server latency spikes to the moon out of the blue and also occasional client crashes. Sometime the server lags so hard that it becomes unplayable for hours. Please look into this. Thanks in advance.
Good Job guys, hope your hard work has been rewarded. ;)
"
Sawadar120 wrote:
Smoothest launch COPIUM
Crashing every 5-10 maps, 5k ping at best

Yep,Performance also feels kinda bad(100% sure its because of switching to krangleville mechanic)altho restarting client every 15 minutes helps OH JOY!
Thanks for a smooth launch!
(even if I started Sunday lol)
smooth launch but yesterday i got like 20 dc
"
Over the weekend, we launched Path of Exile: Scourge and were thrilled by the number of people who joined us for launch day. In fact, we reached 254,570 peak player concurrency which is 96% of our previous highest record!

And the steamcharts show the peak is 148,447 players, which means about 57.3% player are using the steam client?
Two-handed - Mop
Dual Wield - Slippers
One-handed & Shield (close combat) - Brush & Basin
One-handed & Shield (ranged) - Hair Dryer & Mirror
Main-hand & Off-hand (evil witch) - Sponge & Soap

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info