How Scourge's Launch Went

League seems good so far. Dying a lot in Scourge, this is good as I'm still VERY glass cannon. If I wasn't dying there you could conclude the league was undertuned.

Removing 98% of pre-scourged item drops at endgame, however, and making the last 2% biased toward good rolls would improve things a lot. In acts 1-3 those pre-scourged items are worth picking up, after that they are 'bleh'.

Le Toucan Will Return
i am getting a lot of crashs if i die in the scourge the client crash 30% of the time

please remove the auto turn on when complete the bar in a corrupted map cause is really annoying in the end after you kill everything in the scourge world and if the last boss has adds will keep turning on with 2 seconds cd to leave

btw i did a toxic rain raider (really bad i will change rip) and i have like 110% movement speed full time so how the hell all adds of this game run more then me? the scourge adds run with 200% speed
Last edited by Mokurp on Oct 24, 2021, 9:12:46 PM
"
Finnien wrote:
Mechanic is fun and dangerous, mechanic does not feel rewarding in the slightest. Will most likely stop doing the league mechanic entirely by Monday.

Mechanic is extremely dangerous, scourge mobs can get up to 200% more damage for no reason, I only see it viable to farm tainted fusing orbs but this will drop eventually in price.
First Mirror drop at t8 pier map in legacy league :D
Second Mirror drop at t16 promenade map in delirium league :D
"
Bracks_ZA wrote:
This league also punishes slower builds extremely hard.

This cannot be further from the truth especially for slower builds like mine which don't have a ton (if any at all) damage mitigation available to them on the tree in the earlier leveling stages. Those Scourge mobs just swarm on you like they are rabid flies and you're just a piece of elephant dung, and in .3sec you're dead. Not fun at all besides unrewarding if you happen to luck out and kill a few and survive as the timer expires so suddenly.

Edit: FIX YOUR INCREDIBLY OVERTUNED LEAGUE MOBS/MAGIC/RARE MOBS FOR THE Nth time GGG. Having to request this every league is really getting old. They get buffed up enough just from the stacks we get as it is. Can't imagine how stupid it will be in rare maps on the atlas with 20-100% delerium added to it, Jesus.
Last edited by AShugars on Oct 24, 2021, 8:51:37 PM
Nice league. But... First: it takes SO long corrupt tier 2 for what it gives you (dont even wanna think how long is gonna take corrupt some tier 3). And maps also takes TOO MUCH TIME just on tier 1. Its just too much. Some 10%-15% less will be maybe enough. Second: i changed my internet connection just one day before league launch, it goes smooth as hell, i played online games all the day just before the league started. But i keep getting package looses on BR server. So, its not my signal. Its BR server. Latinamerican community needs RIGHT NOW an improvement on BR server or even better a new server (Argentina or Chile, if you wanna go cheap). Every BR server of every single online game goes like hell. I cant understand why you keep wasting your money and our gaming experience with that. Anyways. Nice league overall.
"
QQPQ wrote:
Not one mention of the fact that chat has been 100% down on console since it was taken down for PC. Even after chat without linked items was restored to PC, we still don't have chat at all.

And what's most annoying about that is that we're not even on Scourge yet, so it probably wasn't even necessary to take down chat on console in the first place.

Right? No communication whatsoever for us console plebs. I really hope they don't intend to launch without turning our chat back on.
Ice Shot Deadeye 'till the day I die
40 hours worth of gaming in 3 days, never dropped an ex. I get like a chaos once every 10-15 maps. My entire networth is literally pennies, even though I reach maps/push faster than 95% of the playerbase. Extremely good RNG mechanics, GGG
I even mailed you about this and it's supposedly 'working fine'. Sure
League mechanic is definitely the most beatiful one so far but completely unrewarding unless you're combining it with others, which just turns it down 200%
Good game, extremely bad management of it. What a pity
Super pleased about the overall launch and happy that it went smoothly.

Map conversion in Standard is a large issue. Could we get some communication around that please :)
crashs , crashs and crashs
GG GGG no
fix it
Can't wait to see what they try to feed us on the chaos dot multi nerf to 2h weapons...
I just checked on the Path of Exile community and I'm over the moon to see the response to Harvest! Even when you're super confident in a launch, you're always afraid people will hate it or something terrible will happen. It's such a relief and a joy to see how happy everyone is! - Bex 20 Jun 2020

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info