How Scourge's Launch Went

Love ya guys you really nailed it this time. Happy that this is the result of open communication.
"Lets fluff up how our first day went!"

Meanwhile ...server crashes all day today.
i miss my Golden Hand in global chat
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
super smooth launch very nice GGG. really enjoying the league so far and looking forward to more :D
twitch.tv/hudi3n3
"
Finnien wrote:
Mechanic is fun and dangerous, mechanic does not feel rewarding in the slightest. Will most likely stop doing the league mechanic entirely by Monday.

Amazing feedback. Great post. Really useful.
GGG well done guys great launch, league mechanic is very unrewarding plz buff BOSS spawn rate in Nightmare its just far too rare

Only crashed once but the stalling in loading screens omfg.... plz fix this asap

Thankyou
Last edited by ASpiRingFX on Oct 25, 2021, 12:15:41 AM
Smoothest launch in quite some time.
We tested it extensively
First time I have ever been stuck in a loading screen.. had to alt+crt+ delete. Ya'know after 20mins.. I decided it might, just might not be working.

HC Act 1 - 2

Woooo lets do it again, I'm so fuckin over running the story every league I swear that's what burns me out before I get to the actual content.

Sigh..
#NeverGoing90
23hours for 7act..holy shjt
GGG could we please get some acknowledgement of the continuous crashing myself and other players are experiencing since the patch? We're hoping you are aware of the issue and are working on a fix for it but there's no mention here. Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info