How Scourge's Launch Went

"
Finnien wrote:
Mechanic is fun and dangerous, mechanic does not feel rewarding in the slightest. Will most likely stop doing the league mechanic entirely by Monday.

You might be doing it wrong, if you dont feel any difference in rewards..its extremely rewarding :O and im in white and start of yellow maps
I've been unable to download the game for three days now..
Download speed is incredibly low, often gets stuck at 0 for a few seconds, and I eventually get an error which negates all progress made so far, forcing me to try downloading again. Repeat.
Thiccest Launch NA. Not to mention i get grilled for playing an "Out of Date Build" I like to take builds and modernize them if they look fun. Im about fun not Meta. Ive grown alot in this game the past 4 years. Thanks Again GGG. Superb League 100!!!! You were also quick to fix the DC's. Appreciate you. Now its just the lag LOLOLOL
Holla at me on twitch, twitter, & youtube @beats4president

Always trading :)

Thank you GGG for the Great Game
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
Finnien wrote:
Mechanic is fun and dangerous, mechanic does not feel rewarding in the slightest. Will most likely stop doing the league mechanic entirely by Monday.

You might be doing it wrong, if you dont feel any difference in rewards..its extremely rewarding :O and im in white and start of yellow maps

Agreed. Im still in white maps and im juicing them. Pro tip - dont let that Debuff pass 100 or its Rippy AF. Debuff is from Scourge when you use the crucible. :)
Holla at me on twitch, twitter, & youtube @beats4president

Always trading :)

Thank you GGG for the Great Game
Thanks for the crash fixes. The launch went quite reasonably well considering how popular of a new league this has been.

While you guys are working on the QoL updates for scourge bars, please consider tweaking the scourge corruptions.

They are awful. I've seen massive penalties for a tiny bit of thorns reflect damage, or even like +5% stun threshold vs. enemies as a T2 scourge. Just brutal benefits lol.

The mechanic is fun, the monster density is good and scourging maps is great.

But regular item scourge-corruptions are generally horrible, and 95% of the time the negatives outweigh the positive benefits they provide, or AT BEST break even. It's decent as a free alch orb when leveling, but after that it's almost completely useless.

I'm mostly just rocking empty item scourge slots in yellow maps at this point. If I find a decent/good item, I'd rather not brick it out of crafting AND just get a negative result 95% of the time.

It's not risk-reward, it's just risk.

It's getting to the point where I'm just going to block them all in my item filter. They are that bad, and waste our time just reading them as they drop. I haven't seen a decent one or used one in approx 50+ levels.

Remove reflect damage from the pool, and cut the negative modifiers in half, and they might actually be worth using past level 40.

Still a very fun league though, in my opinion!
Last edited by dizz on Oct 25, 2021, 4:06:27 PM
I'm just losing interest to slog through more campaign acts, no motivation bc rewards for this league mechanic are not very exciting at all so far...Just leveling up a cruscible tree to craft bricks, so much fun :S
Not had a single decent item out of the crucible yet, the downsides all outweigh the positives massively.
The only reason I am continuing with the league mechanic is to see if it becomes wothwhile once the skill tree has been filled out.

Please fix this or all the new tainted currency you added this league is going to end up being pointless.

The idea behind it is good, but the pool of negative effects appears to be much stronger than the pool of positive ones, so the crucible produces brick after brick after brick.

It isn't a reason to quit the league, but it is a great shame when the central theme turns out to be not very good at all.
Disconnection issue still there today Oct 27th. Do you want to fix? Any plan? Many disconnections in short time. I can't play the game.
I can't do laby, i can't do act quests. Critical issue. Please update the progress. I want to know about that.
Last edited by zZSuperHeroZz on Oct 27, 2021, 4:12:06 AM
Yes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info