"
krenderke wrote:
I just wanted to be a tanky bastard now that armor is not bad (guess time to remove my forum signature)

So I went with an RF inquisitor, I will grab an aegis if my dmg isnt complete dog excrement, otherwise run with a searing touch... overall it is fine so far, but exposure immune maps are a pain

But I already know I should have went with ED and do the classic low life ivory tower lowlife setup especially since the aura changes it would be way stronger...

Low life ivory tower ED???! what

what is that build? and links?
Last edited by bangaroo on Oct 24, 2021, 11:32:01 PM
"
Mabuz wrote:
After all the hype on the Exsanguinate and Seismic Trap build on Youtube, Twitch, you name it. I though I would give it a whirl as I never played Traps before.

Man, I regret that decision. I don't know if it is the guide I am following, me as a player (probably), or my RNG loot drops, but this build feels so bad while leveling. I just got into Act 6.

The delay in using a skill, then it activating feels off. The travel speed of the toss, I find myself inside a pack of mobs before my traps land, and the damage isn't what was shown in the videos!

Granted, I am not a good player yet. I am, however, over leveled for the zones I am in (if that makes up slightly for player skill), while the people in the videos were 2-3 levels under the zone, I am 2-3 levels over. I explore too much and don't know what can be skipped yet.

I will try to finish the Acts before giving up, maybe it comes into itself later on. All I can say now is, Not fun to level.

What have you guys played and thoughts on it? I need ideas for next pick if this falls through.

I also tried this build this league because people were saying it was OP and i seen it doing the feared in 4 hits on the bosses....
Yeah idk about that the daggers cost to much and the clear is not even as good as say my junk ele totem summoner from last league
exsan cant even 1 hit rares in t1 and most of the time you dont use seismic because it takes to long to actually go off
Sometimes it also feels like it does massive damage and other times its like no damage

Also the dying ALL OF THE DYING
Last edited by Lynerus on Oct 25, 2021, 12:48:01 AM
I played Charged Dash Raider with Temporal Rift and Petrified Blood.
Kinda dissapointed Temporal Rift didn't heal and only restored life that you use before casting a spell that used life..
Not a big dealbreaker though, but it made the spell much more underwhelming considering you reserve mana for it.

Overall having fun with Charged Dash, my damage on PoB seems good. It's kind of wonky to use though. Frequently getting stuck on indoor maps.
Last edited by JustLikeInRealLife on Oct 25, 2021, 8:36:35 AM
Trying to build up my lovely scion on Exsanguinate + cwc + cyclone. It was uber in Ultimatum, dead in 3.15, looks fine on white maps yet. I’m almost happy.
Newb
Poisonous Cocoction is disgustingly strong so far for leveling. I can't wait to see in end-game.

Made an Armageddon Brand Heirophant, pretty happy with it so far. Not sure if my tree or build idea will work late game, but who knows. It'll probably be a couple weeks before I get to maps, so no biggie to me :) I also created a Juggernaut Occultist Scion for my woman and she'll run ED Contagion. Seems to be working so far.
“There is a beast in man that should be exercised, not exorcised.”
― Anton LaVey
"
bangaroo wrote:
"
krenderke wrote:
I just wanted to be a tanky bastard now that armor is not bad (guess time to remove my forum signature)

So I went with an RF inquisitor, I will grab an aegis if my dmg isnt complete dog excrement, otherwise run with a searing touch... overall it is fine so far, but exposure immune maps are a pain

But I already know I should have went with ED and do the classic low life ivory tower lowlife setup especially since the aura changes it would be way stronger...

Low life ivory tower ED???! what

what is that build? and links?

If you don't mind broken enlgish and overexplained things then here it is

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2748154

It just need to be reworked because reservations changed... .but basically you grab the 30% life reservation efficiency and slap 3 50% auras in a prism guardian and thats it, the rest is just tree pathing to get ghost shrouds... and cast speed suffered last league so getting 20 blight stacks requires some cast speed investment but it isnt impossible

Edit, the tree is broken haha, ofc, will repath it once I have some energy.. stuff is there just rearranged... it's like when the grocery store changes

Edit2 https://pastebin.com/HdTj1S0s
Rough sketch of the tree, resists no longer match with my old gear and the tree... helmet enchant is obsolete and the clarity mod watchers eye can be replaced with a Mana Mastery perk..... use immortal call instead of steelskin, since there isn't enough str for it anymore
Last edited by krenderke on Oct 25, 2021, 7:07:21 PM
I reached maps with lvl 72 Witch, so of course, my Spectre Summoner is very good! Sadly, the league mechanic is a lot rippier in maps, so I'll need to do the labs soon.
Last edited by 6_din_49 on Oct 25, 2021, 6:34:11 PM
Playing Armageddon brand elementalist and enjoying it so far. Wave of Conviction is no slouch either as my hex touch/exposure skill. Does a nice bit of damage to white packs.
My Summon Holy relic build is really improving in early maps, Geofri's Legacy is +100% DPS, getting a Kaom's Heart boosted tankyness a lot. I was also lucky that the first treasure delve I did gave me an exalt. Spend it one Summon holy minion level 21 20% quality gem and bought good flasks and automated them with crafts. Build is now 5 times tankier and deals way more DPS.

But I would not suggest this build for SSF, depends too much on stuff you will never find yourself, you have to trade for it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info