well, died in A9 Blood Aqueducts to Scourge mobs yesterday. Two of those "screeching" Frontals sandwiching me and I was dead in less than 0,5s.
I should have taken Spell block earlier I guess.

I wondered why GGG added that much Spell block on top of Spell Suppression to the tree... now I know :D

Back to A7 right now on the same build again. (Wintertide Brand Occu)
Poison Concoction is perfect as league starter. fast clear and fast boss killer. zero dependence on gear or passive tree. just need life flasks with highest recovery amount, and support gems. recommend extra projectiles (e.g. volley, LMP, GMP, etc.), and extra chaos damage.

gear whatever you feel like, defensively. don't need offensive mods.
Hexblast Ignite feels pretty good.
Wintertide felt decent but absolutely horrible for the league mechanic and the gear acquisition rate this league has been a nightmare for me.

Poison concoction felt great for my 2nd char though, not planning to play it but used it to level and its real solid. I actually played explosive last league so i might revisit that in the hope it plays as good... It might not though but still hopeful.

seismic trap is a early bosser, mapping with exsanguinate is decent but not great. A lot of ppl will reroll now that you need a fast build for the league mechanic.
Skipped 1~2 league , make my comeback in scourge and I saw spertral helix build is kind of fun .
Make it until act 10 , feel regret . now I am hesitating whether to continue with current build or make new one .
started in SSF with juggernaut bone shatter and honestly had a blast. Hit t14 by the end of day 2 and now im working on my glacial hammer character!

Scourge is amazing I love all the quality of life stuff they added and I absolutely adore being in full control of when I enter/exit the league mechanic.
"Life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience." - Frank Herbert
----------------------------------------
I don't play leagues, but most of my casual-ass standard gear is week 1 tops for any decent league player (and day 2 for streamer).

Doin' self-cast Exsanguinate + Corrupting Fever Scion (Gladiator + Trickster). It was smooth on a Tabula and +1 wand and it is good moving forward with Cold Iron Point and some corrupted 6L!

I assume it would've been a great league starter, but slightly hindered by Cold Iron Point's price. The character's name is Seleita if anyone is interested.

Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info