[3.17] Poisonous Concoction PF | Poison prolif clear | Budget gear to 7M+ dps | A8 Sirus down

league started the build with no issues plague barer gets silly damage once I got my amulet making maps a breeze I build with evasion and got it capped 95% which is great but vs bosses or monsters that can hit elusive chars you can get one shot which leads to one shots but I haven't switched to armor which my fault I guess since I'm too lazy to do it. If you can manage a mageblood at all which I got luck with div cards the build becomes absolutely broken in terms of dps clear and bossing making things very easy. Highly suggest trying the build out to those who haven't yet.

I would love to see if this build would work with abusing the fact you can change fire/cold/lightning to chaos for huge dps boost or if that's unviable for this build in terms of getting other correct modifiers on the gear could be expensive but a lot better?
Thinking about playing Poisonous Concoction in 3.17, will you be playing this in 3.17 as well/update this thread? (If the patch notes don't murder it of course) Looks great so far!
"
tgSebasX wrote:
Thinking about playing Poisonous Concoction in 3.17, will you be playing this in 3.17 as well/update this thread? (If the patch notes don't murder it of course) Looks great so far!

Definitely my league starter, unless they crush PC with the Patch Notes.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I am quite new to this, but am planning to do this build for my first (and only) character. Any ideas about early levelling?
"
magiuspaulus wrote:
I am quite new to this, but am planning to do this build for my first (and only) character. Any ideas about early levelling?

I mean from lvl 12 onwards you use poisonous concoction before that I just level with CA.
No changes for 3.17 because nothing was impacted for this build
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
Last edited by Astarift on Feb 4, 2022, 6:32:10 AM
Hey, new player here! Which order do you take the ascendancies in while leveling?
"
stumbler wrote:
Hey, new player here! Which order do you take the ascendancies in while leveling?

Ascendency

Pathfinder:
Natural reprisal first, because it gives more aoe + damage straight out
Master toxicist: clear
Nature's adrenaline: movement speed as you enter maps
Nature's boon: this is the key on longer boss fights

in sequence, priority
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
hey decided to give this build a whirl but im finding im having really bad issues sustaining mana. i had to put points to run clarity and its a small help but i dont get how you have the mana sustain youve got.
Yo. Been liking the build so far but I've been getting int requirement problems on some of the skills... any help?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info