[3.17] Poisonous Concoction PF | Poison prolif clear | Budget gear to 7M+ dps | A8 Sirus down

"
cuorebrave wrote:
"
Astarift wrote:
missing lots of high damage nodes that are really accessible on the passive tree

Can you help me figure out which ones these are? Let me know, thanks!

Appreciate the response a lot. Thank you!

Entropy near shadow tree

Dirty techniques south of gladiator(huge damage here with the mastery factored in)

Withered effect from chaos mastery/amulet anointment

Those are pretty much the biggest damage nodes after the poison ones
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
Hey Astarift,

Could you take a look at my character and let me know what you think the best upgrades could be? Survivability feels great but I am feeling like I am lacking on damage, specifically single target.

Any advice helps,

Thanks!
"
BoogieSmalls wrote:
Hey Astarift,

Could you take a look at my character and let me know what you think the best upgrades could be? Survivability feels great but I am feeling like I am lacking on damage, specifically single target.

Any advice helps,

Thanks!

a +1 corrupted chest or a +1 chaos skill gem amulet would be great, also awakened void manipulation is strong if you can get it to level 5 1 way or the other
My Builds/Stream

Hi, guys, please - i need your help too to tell me if there are any other ideas how to improve my char - i also have a lack of damage on single targets.
And want to ask you where does the poison damage scale from - from the dps from hits? Or the quality of life flasks affects its damage? Dont understand yet.
"
Tarfie20 wrote:
Hi, guys, please - i need your help too to tell me if there are any other ideas how to improve my char - i also have a lack of damage on single targets.
And want to ask you where does the poison damage scale from - from the dps from hits? Or the quality of life flasks affects its damage? Dont understand yet.

I can see that you arent really following my guide/PoB from your character on your screen, but there are a few fatal mistakes on how you build your character. I would say understanding how a skill works and how scaling works is alkways the first thing you should ever do when following a guide or building around a skill.

Poisonous concoction is an unarmed projectile skill that scales off gem level(you get flat damage increment every level of gem) and off the number of the recovery on flask. As a skill that can shotgun per cast, extra projectile and increased aoe damage makes shotgunning consistent, thats the reason why we run both gvolley and gmp.

As an unarmed skill, theres very limited amount of scaling you can get on tree(you cant find any increased unarmed attack damage nodes on tree unless you use the rigwald talisman), this is why cherribium malevolence looks like its huge dps increase on pob, but its actually not that good because its lacking behind carcass jack

Also, i dont need to import pob or anything, i can imagine your hit chance is terrible, and thats shaving off a huge chunk of your effective dps(one wheel of accuracy nodes probably brings you to about 90% or less hit chance)

With your kind of investment, single target should not be an issue and sirus should be dead relatively easy with no issues

Focus on aoe, free up accuracy scaling with lycosidae, roll a better flask and stop using 2 life flasks, its redundant, roll proper flask because pf scales well with good flask, you pretty much get shit scaling on your life flask(bad rolls) and no damage boost from your magic utility flask, having a weak despair on hit ring is terrible compared to a lvl 21 despair from witchfirebrew. lacking a helm enchant is also hurting the dps by abit if you are looking at high end scaling dps

Not sure if u read everything, but i recommend following a proper guide or sorts or at least understanding how the skill scales
My Builds/Stream

No duration increased to ailment on the helmet? Should basically double dps on single target no? (Poison stacks infinitely -> last twice or more longer -> profit)
how much full dps? 5mln?
"
how much full dps? 5mln?

Bout 8mil wit around 20 ex invested
My Builds/Stream

I am quite new to the game, but was wondering isn't leper's alms better as a shield? (although I have no idea how valuable the "your hits can't be evaded" passive is as this is the only special thing I can see in the recomended shield)
Last edited by To60Kukata on Nov 20, 2021, 9:18:50 AM
"
To60Kukata wrote:
I am quite new to the game, but was wondering isn't leper's alms better as a shield? (although I have no idea how valuable the "your hits can't be evaded" passive is as this is the only special thing I can see in the recomended shield)

Got curious and tested in my poisonous concoction build (not quite the same as this threads)

I use only 5 projectiles and focus on scaling their damage rather than quantity. To me it feels way better and seems more realistic to overlap.

I use a level 11 precision and 4 nodes on the tree for accuracy and Leper's alms. With 5 projeciles my dps is 13 mil

Dropping the precision gem and replacing the 4 accuracy nodes to grab a 3 node dps wheel (4 nodes away for me) Switching the Lepers for Lycosidae.
With 5 projectiles my dps is 12 mil

Also have a little less life and 5k less armor with Lycosidae.

Just a level 11 precision gem with Lepers and replacing accuracy node (86% hit chance) with a dps node. With 5 projectiles my dps is 11.9 mil

So if you can get accuracy somewhere I'd definitely use Lepers over Lycosidae.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info